News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

Don't Set Your Sights TOO High, Little Johnny

Started by Sister_Gothique, January 13, 2010, 10:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sister_Gothique

I'm the new "God's Will"...Soon it'll be, "Oh, I can't be held accountable for THAT, Sister Gothique made me do it!"

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Jasper

What the fuck is with toys these days?  When I was a kid we played with action figures and legos and k'nex.  Stuff that encouraged us to act like heroes and create new things. 

NotPublished

I smashed rocks and pretended they were living things
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: NotPublished on January 13, 2010, 10:35:13 PM

Fuck yes, cracking rocks! I once briefly held the title of King Arthur because I could break apart rocks that the other kids couldn't no matter how hard they tried.

Jasper

Pope Pixie Pickle

Requia ☣

Quote from: Cainad on January 13, 2010, 11:01:46 PM

Fuck yes, cracking rocks! I once briefly held the title of King Arthur because I could break apart rocks that the other kids couldn't no matter how hard they tried.

I think I just figured out where the first stone tools came from.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Jasper

Quote from: Requia ☣ on January 13, 2010, 11:26:54 PM

The skeletal remains of Cainad's ancestors, that's where.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Requia ☣ on January 14, 2010, 12:48:49 AM
Be thankful.

Why?  Sister Gothique is almost as Holy™ as I am.  If she posted it, it's for your own good.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

I'm still waiting for the "Louisiana gas station/frybar attendant" playset to come out, replete with stained STYX t-shirt, fancy scrubbin' stick and pretend food stamps.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: General Stuart on January 14, 2010, 12:50:54 AM
I'm still waiting for the "Louisiana gas station/frybar attendant" playset to come out, replete with stained STYX t-shirt, fancy scrubbin' stick and pretend food stamps.

I want to see the Bill O'Rielly playset.

And maybe the Abu Graib Lego™ collection.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Felix on January 13, 2010, 11:58:01 PM
Quote from: Requia ☣ on January 13, 2010, 11:26:54 PM

The skeletal remains of Cainad's ancestors, that's where.

:lulz:

I won't deny that it was retarded. But it got us out of the house, goddamnit.