News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

WEREWOLF - Players Only

Started by Remington, January 20, 2010, 04:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remington

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, the Oracle Speaks!

Attention, villagers! I bear horrible news to you today. Early this morning, I received a revelation from the spirits of old. The ancient magic of the Moon has been disturbed. That which was once thought gone has re-awoken, the Curse has been laid! Among us 14, there are now two poor souls that must die. Those two have uncovered the horrors buried by our ancestors, and sworn oaths long since forgotten. They have sworn away their very souls.

I tell you now, so that all may hear: these two traitors are human no more! In their folly, they have become Wolf! Now, unless we stop them quickly, they will murder their way through the village until none are left. There can be no truce, no bargaining, as all reason is lost to their minds when the light of the Moon shines upon them. Their blood is as beast's blood, and their minds are as devils.

Our people have defeated these nightmares before, and we can –no, we WILL- defeat them again. The customs of our ancestors must be followed, the customs of those who faced the Wolves long ago. We will hold council tomorrow, and attempt to root out the evil among us. Such is the way.

Lock your doors tonight, and lock them fast. Pray that you will live to see the blessed light of dawn. But in your prayers, remember that for one among us, this night shall never end...

PLAYER LIST

There are 14 Players:
1. JohNyx Strung up by an angry mob
2. Chief Uwachiquen Wolf Fenrir was having a REALLY bad day
3. Shrunkenheadspace: Wolf Ulric
4. ThatGreenGentleman
5. Herbertina Merrique V Victim of Wolf Ulric's wine and dine
6. Cainad
7. Saint Bourgeoise
8. Mistress Freeky
9. Gin
10. Iason Ouabache: Wolf Fenrir
11. Cain Blew his brains out (resigned)
12. Dr. James Semaj Democratically deceased
13. Slanket
14. Fuquad Nommed by Wolf Fenrir. Do never disturb a sleepwalker.
15. Rumckle

Players who die will be crossed off the list and colour-coded (green for a lynched person, red for a 'wolfed' person, and purple for a dead wolf.

LOL EVERYONE'S DEAD

A recap of the rules:

Villagers

For the Villagers, the aim is to kill all the Wolves. At the outset of the game, the Villagers do not know who the Wolves are; it is up to them to figure it out.

The Villagers can vote to 'lynch' someone they suspect of being a wolf during the day cycle of the game. To do so, they must secure a certain number of votes (50% - 60%, the exact number will be declared at the beginning of the day). Wolves can participate in the discussion and vote as well, because the villager don't know who they are. People who have already died in the course of the game are not allowed to talk during the day (only during the night), and hence cannot vote.

The Psychic is on the side of the Villagers; he/she gets one chance each night to make a guess and find out whether or not someone is a Wolf. The Psychic sends me a PM, and I tell him/her whether or not that player is a wolf. What the Psychic does with that information is completely up to them.

An important note as well: If the villagers win, ALL of the villagers win (including the dead ones). Because dead villagers (and wolves) can post during the night, being killed does not necessarily mean the game is over for you.

Wolves

The Wolves win when they have reduced the villagers down to a 3:1 ratio. Once this ratio is reached, the wolves will overrun the town and kill all remaining villagers. This means that if both wolves are alive, they will win when only 6 villagers remain (8 people total).

Unlike the villagers, each Wolf knows who the other Wolf is. Every night, a Wolf can send me a PM telling me who they want to kill, and then that person will be killed. The Wolves take it in turns: Wolf Fenrir the first night, Wolf Ulric the second. On the third night, it is Wolf Fenrir's turn again. If a wolf dies, the wolves do not lose a turn. The following morning, I will reveal who was killed.

Also, these are important:
-Make it very clear who you are voting to lynch. In order to count, a vote must be stated as follows:
"I vote to lynch [NAME]". You must have the phrase "I vote to lynch", otherwise it could be construed as a suggestion or something. When voting, add a running total so that keeping track of votes is easier.
"I vote to lynch [Player A].
[Player A]:   1"
You can change your vote, but please keep the running total up to date.

-Dead people (villagers AND wolves) can talk during the night, but ONLY at night.

-Wolves cannot disclose who their partner is, even once they're dead.

-Only players can post in this thread.

It is now night. Wolf Fenrir, please tell me who is going to die. Psychic, send me a guess.
Is it plugged in?

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Remington

YUO WILL ALL DIE

EATEN BY CREATURES OF THE NIGHT

LIKE THAT BUT WITHOUT THE ELEPHANT
Is it plugged in?

Fuquad

THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

President Television

Quote from: Remington on January 20, 2010, 04:28:52 AM
YUO WILL ALL DIE

EATEN BY CREATURES OF THE NIGHT

LIKE THAT BUT WITHOUT THE ELEPHANT

At least I don't have to worry about being eaten by elephants.
    /
:joshua:
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Iason Ouabache

:tinfoilhat:  I don't trust any of you fuckers!
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Remington

Protip to everyone.

If you see something that looks like this:

It is not your friend.
Is it plugged in?

Storebrand

Quote from: Remington on January 20, 2010, 04:59:06 AM
Protip to everyone.

If you see something that looks like this:

It is not your friend.

That thing gives me the heeby-jeebies.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

QUESTION: Are we allowed to wear three-wolf-moon t-shirts?

FOLLOWUP QUESTION: Do these t-shirts have any anti-werewolf properties?

Remington

Quote from: Slanket the Destroyer on January 20, 2010, 07:16:25 AM
QUESTION: Are we allowed to wear three-wolf-moon t-shirts?

FOLLOWUP QUESTION: Do these t-shirts have any anti-werewolf properties?
The general consensus among werewolf hunters is that 3-Keyboard Cat T-Shirts are better at protecting against lupine nightmares given flesh. Studies on the original 3-Wolf shirts have yet to produce conclusive results.
Is it plugged in?

The Johnny

PSYCHIC ! KYFMS for 5 rounds and then snitch !
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

Does shouting "sit!" at werewolves in a firm tone and hitting them on the nose with a rolled up newspaper generally work?

LMNO