News:

PD.com: Trimming your hair in accordance with the anarchoprimitivist lifestyle

Main Menu

Yet another healthcare topic

Started by LMNO, February 25, 2010, 08:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Lots of Democrats hate Jane Hamsher.  Put her name into the search engine on any site like Daily Kos and you'll see an amazing amount of vitriol directed her way.

Thanks for the link, btw.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

YEah I noticed that... I wonder if its cause she doesn't tow the line, or if she's the Left's version of Beck?
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Cain

Her site, FireDogLake, is pretty much on the left-most fringe of the Democratic Party, and while she's not my favourite writer there (Tbogg and Thers are funnier, Ian Welsh more insightful), I haven't seen anything from her outright crazy.

But admittedly I don't pay that much attention to FDL, because its 99% policy dissection wonkery.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Cain on March 26, 2010, 03:53:16 PM
Her site, FireDogLake, is pretty much on the left-most fringe of the Democratic Party, and while she's not my favourite writer there (Tbogg and Thers are funnier, Ian Welsh more insightful), I haven't seen anything from her outright crazy.

But admittedly I don't pay that much attention to FDL, because its 99% policy wonk dissection.

Thanks for the info Cain :)
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Cain

I know entirely too much about the politics of the American blogoshere.

Kai

Quote from: Cain on March 26, 2010, 04:01:55 PM
I know entirely too much about the politics of the American blogoshere.

What's even more funny is that ten years ago there WASN'T an American blogosphere.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish