Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Apple Talk / Re: Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase
« Last post by hirley0 on Today at 07:01:09 pm »

Your Honor, defense proffers that the District Attorney presents itself as the "Doctor of convenience" in evidence for discovery thereof.
Literate Chaotic / Re: 2017 bed bug WAR$ April 2018 biAnnaly
« Last post by hirley0 on Today at 06:47:43 pm »

April?/?

Why not throw in some Call of Cthulhu? Really get the CoC train rolling.
So, I'm writing again.

I have decided to try something that is both optimistic and horrifying.  1st chapter up on Monday evening.

Yay!  :banana:
Literate Chaotic / Re: ITT: Original Story Ideas
« Last post by Prelate Diogenes Shandor on Today at 03:37:17 pm »
On a certain world the seasons are ruled by a dying-and-reviving god. This god is a vampire. In the spring and summer when the days get longer he is slain by the sun but in fall and winter he returns to drain the warmth and life out of the world.
Or Kill Me / Re: The left and the right
« Last post by axod on Today at 11:16:12 am »
Why would people who have abandoned "traditional abrahamic values" (whatever that means) spontaneously develop better ones?

What would keep this void of values and identity and tradition from becoming nasty, brutish, and rapey?

Big picture, I like the sense of a decentralized, distributed value system. Like, blockchain, something like that, could maybe serve as infrastructure to a new political economy of temporal difference that needed to trust no one. Details clearly remain undetermined, but I'm starting to sound uncomfortably like some anarchists I used to know.

You are also sounding a tad bitcoin.
I think he was trying to say Necronomicoin
« Last post by Doktor Howl on Today at 08:31:33 am »
Why would people who have abandoned "traditional abrahamic values" (whatever that means) spontaneously develop better ones?

What would keep this void of values and identity and tradition from becoming nasty, brutish, and rapey?

Big picture, I like the sense of a decentralized, distributed value system. Like, blockchain, something like that, could maybe serve as infrastructure to a new political economy of temporal difference that needed to trust no one. Details clearly remain undetermined, but I'm starting to sound uncomfortably like some anarchists I used to know.

You are also sounding a tad bitcoin.
« Last post by LuciferX on Today at 07:15:15 am »

Apple Talk / Re: Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase
« Last post by Doktor Howl on Today at 05:25:54 am »
So, I'm writing again.

I have decided to try something that is both optimistic and horrifying.  1st chapter up on Monday evening.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10