News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

*yawn*

Started by agent compassion, May 20, 2005, 05:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agent compassion

Mm...slow day on the old boards...

::gets a bottle of vodka from the fridge::

Doesn't say anything here about not mixing with cold meds... :D

::wanders around in her pajamas, drinking and pushing sleeping posters out of windows::

This is TOO easy...

:twisted:

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

LMNO

yeah, it's been pretty slow the last couple of days.  which is weird cuz monday and tuesday were ripping!

And i think the vodka's ok, but only if it's Orange Vodka (which is teh w1n)

agent compassion

But of course it's orange, the only kind I'll keep in my house.

::spies T'ai Kung and Malaul entangled together on the windowsill, sleeping soundly::

Heh heh heh. ::shove::

8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

LMNO

Aw.. they look so innocent when they're sleeping, and plummeting towards the earth...

agent compassion

And lookit that...a Starbucks exec walking by, just in time to break their fall...

:twisted:

Cain

I noticed that too.

LIEK OMG TEH BOARD IS DYING!!!!1!1

agent compassion

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

::jumps on the board and gives it CPR::

LIVE DAMNIT LIVE!

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

OK, so like instead of being at work posting, I was sleeping in.  Then I had some coffee, did some dishes, cleaned the fridge, looked for a CD I never did find, cleaned the stove, lit some incense and now I am sitting on my couch :D

Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke :twisted:

And Spot is freaking out because my hands smell like bleach.  Her tail is all fluffed and the hair on her back is standing up :roll:

LMNO

Um, what's the joke?

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: LMNOUm, what's the joke?
Well, when I went to get the rest of my stuff, someone had disabled my account so I couldn't log on to my computer.  Which was a joke, because I was the one who set up all the accounts, plus whoever did it left the program open on the server.  All I had to do was go over to the server and click a couple of buttons.  They did minimize the program, so there was an extra click there.   :roll: Now it looks like they have changed the password on my work emails.  Like I was going to do anything with that.  I just hope I switched anything that went to that email address.  

Oh, and apparently, like is but a joke :P

agent compassion

::nudges Roger off the windowsill::

Heheheehehe.

Bob the Mediocre

:Notices Eldora's ex-boss by a window:

Now who should do the honors?
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

Mangrove

<the scrid, spots AC loitering near him & his window seat and cautiously tip tentacles away>
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

agent compassion

::passes the scrid the bottle::

::nudges Eldora's boss and watches him plummet::

:lol:

Malaul

Quote from: agent compassionBut of course it's orange, the only kind I'll keep in my house.

::spies T'ai Kung and Malaul entangled together on the windowsill, sleeping soundly::

Heh heh heh. ::shove::

8)
:shock:  :shock:
what had we been doing prior?
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock