News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

Hey roger, are they changing the law because of you?

Started by Faust, April 03, 2012, 08:16:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inode_buddha

Quote from: Cain on April 05, 2012, 02:27:38 PM
This law is only going to be enforced against social out-groups anyway.  You can bet some odious little shit writing about the need to shoot all illegal immigrants and their families and friends on this site of the border, will get away scott-free, while, say, someone sending mocking emails to the Governor will be strung up by their heels.

Not that they really need another law for that, but, you know... Too much is better than not enough, and all that.

I can always take advantage of the fact that I'm from NY and email a few nice pics to arizona's governor. Not a whole lot they can do about it either. Sure, the states have extradition treaties amongst themselves, but it would be too expensive for something that amounts to a misdemeanor prank. And the NY AG will certainly point that out.
C|N>K

Doktor Howl

Quote from: inode_buddha on April 23, 2012, 03:42:09 PM
Quote from: Cain on April 05, 2012, 02:27:38 PM
This law is only going to be enforced against social out-groups anyway.  You can bet some odious little shit writing about the need to shoot all illegal immigrants and their families and friends on this site of the border, will get away scott-free, while, say, someone sending mocking emails to the Governor will be strung up by their heels.

Not that they really need another law for that, but, you know... Too much is better than not enough, and all that.

I can always take advantage of the fact that I'm from NY and email a few nice pics to arizona's governor. Not a whole lot they can do about it either. Sure, the states have extradition treaties amongst themselves, but it would be too expensive for something that amounts to a misdemeanor prank. And the NY AG will certainly point that out.

SORRY, INODE., WRONG CENTURY.  ENJOY YOUR DETAINMENT.
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Inode do you like camping and baloney sandwiches? At camp arpeio you can do both!
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on April 23, 2012, 04:46:05 PM
Inode do you like camping and baloney sandwiches? At camp arpeio you can do both!

Also, pink underwear.

:hammer:
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

One of pickles glaring flaws is that he approves of arpaios methods. But hes also under the mistaken impression that if you didnt do anything you wont go to jail.

Personally i think the man is a cunt from the middle ages that somehow built a time machine and became sheriff.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on April 23, 2012, 05:01:04 PM
One of pickles glaring flaws is that he approves of arpaios methods. But hes also under the mistaken impression that if you didnt do anything you wont go to jail.

I admire your work with the profoundly retarded, Twid.
Molon Lube

inode_buddha

Sherrif Joe is a two-bit fly that doesn't matter. Sure he can *try* to extradite, but that does not mean *succeed*. When my state can make it cost more than Joe's entire county has in it...
C|N>K

Doktor Howl

Quote from: inode_buddha on April 23, 2012, 05:28:10 PM
Sherrif Joe is a two-bit fly that doesn't matter. Sure he can *try* to extradite, but that does not mean *sucdceed*. When the AG can make it cost more than Joe's entire county has in it...

Knock yourself out, Inode.

Don't anyone tell you any different.
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Hey dok are you going to visit your new neighbor from new york when he moves into his new home?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on April 23, 2012, 05:37:06 PM
Hey dok are you going to visit your new neighbor from new york when he moves into his new home?

Naw.  It's fucking miserable up in Phoenix. 

Thing is, there's three types of people in the world.

1.  People who will listen when you explain that the rule of law demonstratably no longer really exists.

2.  People who won't listen.  There's no point getting upset, because they've already made up their mind.  Grab some popcorn and sit back.

3.  People who are smart enough to proxy like a mad bastard, get the desired effect, without stamping their name all over it in some weird bid for recognition.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: inode_buddha on April 23, 2012, 05:37:44 PM
The man is *eventually* going to get taken down a few notches... (yes, I have dealt directly with Feds  :aaa: they tend to do  :aaa: :horrormirth: to you...)

People have been saying that Sheriff Joe is going down for something like 15 years now.  He's still squatting on his haunches up in Tempe, though...And if he says "jump", our governor asks "how high" on the way up.

So while he may be some awful holdover from the deep South of the 1930s, he's also one of the most powerful people in the Southwest. 

And he's not a fed.  Just saying.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

:lulz: hes a noob i take it- when did he show up? I missed it.

inode_buddha

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 23, 2012, 05:43:35 PM
Quote from: inode_buddha on April 23, 2012, 05:37:44 PM
The man is *eventually* going to get taken down a few notches... (yes, I have dealt directly with Feds  :aaa: they tend to do  :aaa: :horrormirth: to you...)

People have been saying that Sheriff Joe is going down for something like 15 years now.  He's still squatting on his haunches up in Tempe, though...And if he says "jump", our governor asks "how high" on the way up.

So while he may be some awful holdover from the deep South of the 1930s, he's also one of the most powerful people in the Southwest. 

And he's not a fed.  Just saying.

That's interesting, about the governor... it should be the other way round. However what I am saying is that the Fed trumps states rights ever since 1865, and if Joe becomes enough of a PITA then they will explain a few things to him. Yes, I *know* hes not a fed.

BTW I live within 5 miles of the northern border of the US. How come we don't have those probs up here?
C|N>K