News:

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.

Main Menu

Not the stupidest thing ever

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, July 30, 2013, 03:56:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

...but damn. And I bet they make a FORTUNE off this. I wish I'd thought of it first!

http://www.jewelscent.com/howitworks

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Johnny

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on July 30, 2013, 03:56:39 AM
...but damn. And I bet they make a FORTUNE off this. I wish I'd thought of it first!

OMG its like being sensual and playing the lottery at the same time!
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Johnny on July 30, 2013, 04:05:09 AM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on July 30, 2013, 03:56:39 AM

OMG its like being sensual and playing the lottery at the same time!

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

It's like QVC meets broken Walmart claw-machine.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Sir Squid Diddimus

"Go wash your ass with this soap a lot you skanky bitch, also will you marry me?"

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on July 30, 2013, 06:08:38 AM
"Go wash your ass with this soap a lot you skanky bitch, also will you marry me?"

Better hope it isn't one of the $10 rings or the skanky bitch isn't too picky. :P
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Bruno

I'm not sure this would even be legal in my state.
Formerly something else...

Junkenstein

Question: Due to the raffle/lottery nature, would they not be obliged to state frequency rates of the high value rings?

If not, then I've got a similar product that offers rings between $10- $10 Million.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 30, 2013, 11:54:00 AM
Question: Due to the raffle/lottery nature, would they not be obliged to state frequency rates of the high value rings?

If not, then I've got a similar product that offers rings between $10- $10 Million.

I would think that would be a requirement, maybe, unless the the fact that they are selling it as a candle with a "free prize" means that they don't have to declare that.

Eater of Clowns

Sometimes when I'm at work and don't click links I like reading threads that only vaguely refer to the links in question.

This one has been particularly hilarious.   :lulz:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on August 01, 2013, 02:09:08 AM
Sometimes when I'm at work and don't click links I like reading threads that only vaguely refer to the links in question.

This one has been particularly hilarious.   :lulz:

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Rereading, it's much, much funnier that way, actually.

Cainad (dec.)

Oh my god it totally is! :lulz:

This kind of makes me want to see certain PD threads transcribed as dialogues, but with links in the OP removed.

Cat-Detector Van

My wife would like this, except she'd always get the $10 ring. Because life sucks. :argh!:

Suu

It's like Cracker Jacks for fashionistas!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."