News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

my poem needs a name

Started by StarFish, December 16, 2004, 06:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarFish

I would drive you crazy
I would make you mad
But I made you happy
The few times that we had

Maybe we would argue
If we had tried it out
But I never tried to change you
Change what your about

Sure I called you useless
Said you were no good
But I accepted that you are lazy
It,Äôs the only thing I could

But we fell apart
And now you hate me
Can,Äôt say I don,Äôt hate you too
But I wonder if you loved me
That way that I loved you

So, what should I call it?
Étoiles de Mer de Saint le Cinquième

gnimbley

Name it after the person you are referencing. Use a nickname if you must.

StarFish

Quote from: gnimbleyName it after the person you are referencing. Use a nickname if you must.

I was thinking of that, but I don't want that person to know it's about them...

agent compassion

Call it "My Trembling Pants."

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

~~~~Closed~~~~

how about, "fucking stupid"?

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

StarFish

Quote from: Malaulyou

thats it just YOU

I like that idea  :lol:

Malaul

Malaul -the namer of things
Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

StarFish

Quote from: MalaulMalaul -the namer of things

lol if you need anything named, just pray to Saint Malaul ... or IM her if you can get in touch  :lol:

LMNO

Quote from: starfish

lol if you need anything named, just pray to Saint Malaul ... or IM her if you can get in touch  :lol:

As far as I can tell, she'd doing a hell of a lot better than Adam did.

Wishfarple

I was listening to a rabbi preach once about Adam naming things, and he was saying that the words used in the Hebrew Bible in Genesis are actually referring to knowledge of animals in what we euphemistically call the "Biblical sense".  Ain't that sweet?  Good to know that even our earliest ancestor was a total perv.  Makes me feel a lot better about it, really.
His Right Most Honorable Super Hella Reverend Llama Wishfart Rinpoche of the Church of Ed Gein (Deceased),
Temple of Cleveland

LMNO

Adam goes for a stroll in the Garden.

Let's see... I put my dick in that, and in that... That I stuck it in twice, I remember... Ooh!  There's something I haven't fucked yet!  I'll call it "Wasp's Nest"!

And so it goes...

Malaul

LOLOLOL

Oh gods
Saint Malaul!!!!

I LOVE IT!!! :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
Coito ergo sum

StarFish

Quote from: Saint Malaul

LOLOLOL

Oh gods
Saint Malaul!!!!

I LOVE IT!!! :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

:lol:  I don't know why we didn't saint you sooner, I mean, I sainted my self a hella long time ago XD

Horab Fibslager

now i am jealous mal babe.

wtf?
Hell is other people.