News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

The greatest fucking movie ever is coming out this summer.

Started by Suu, May 20, 2014, 08:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Somebody took the "Dark Dungeons" Chick Tract, got the rights, and FILMED THE FUCKER.

http://www.wired.com/2014/05/dark-dungeons-movie/

:fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap:

For those that have never read the win: http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0046/0046_01.ASP
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Goddammit, I just popped in for the sole purpose of being the first person to post a thread about this.

Suu, this whole "we actually live really really close to each other" thing isn't going to go peacefully for long if you keep STEALING MY BRAINWAVES.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypseâ„¢

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

President Television

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on May 20, 2014, 09:49:28 PM
Goddammit, I just popped in for the sole purpose of being the first person to post a thread about this.

Suu, this whole "we actually live really really close to each other" thing isn't going to go peacefully for long if you keep STEALING MY BRAINWAVES.

Clearly, witchcraft is to blame.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Suu

Quote from: President Television on May 20, 2014, 11:03:05 PM
Quote from: East Coast Hustle on May 20, 2014, 09:49:28 PM

Clearly, witchcraft New England is to blame.

Fixed that.

Also, you should get your ass down to Portsmouth sometime for a beer before this city turns into Worcester County's summer playground.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Ben Shapiro

Junkenstein

I love that they're taking it seriously. That'll add to the hilarity tenfold.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat