News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Now endorsed by Foodbabe!

Started by Dildo Argentino, October 27, 2014, 12:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Cain on January 04, 2015, 11:39:24 AM
Tomorrow is moving day.  Blargh, usual drill.
me also- will be mostly internetless for a week or so...
good luck.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Doktor Howl

The month of 4 day weekends is over.

Molon Lube

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Cain on January 04, 2015, 11:39:24 AM
Tomorrow is moving day.  Blargh, usual drill.

Condolences. Moving is awful.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's the first day of class, the internet will. not. fucking. work. and I can't find my water bottle.

I don't know if this will even post, since apparently I'm not allowed to read anything.

Will try again from school.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Lenovo have earned my temporary rage. They have three days before it becomes permanent.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: Cain on January 04, 2015, 07:19:20 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 04, 2015, 05:16:05 PM
Quote from: Cain on January 04, 2015, 01:30:54 PM
Also, tried some chillli beer the other day.  It was about as good as could be expected...which is to say, no bueno.

Why must people fuck with beer?  It's perfect the way it is, and very simple.  You give grain to Germans and Dutch people, and you drink what they make with it and you do NOT QUESTION THE SYSTEM.

If they did it to a real drink, like scotch or vodka, someone might actually kill them for their crimes.

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 04, 2015, 06:11:15 PM
What's chilli beer?

It's beer, with chilli flavouring.  Or something.  It's not entirely clear because there are no ingredients on the packaging.  It's insanely spicy, too.  Like, the mild beer was like drinking a jalfrezi.  The medium was like smearing curry powder directly over your eyes.  I'm dreading the final one.

There was one brewery back home that made a good green chili beer. It was a really light ale and you just got the bit of bite at the end. Good in summer.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on January 05, 2015, 05:00:16 PM
Quote from: Cain on January 04, 2015, 07:19:20 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 04, 2015, 05:16:05 PM
Quote from: Cain on January 04, 2015, 01:30:54 PM
Also, tried some chillli beer the other day.  It was about as good as could be expected...which is to say, no bueno.

Why must people fuck with beer?  It's perfect the way it is, and very simple.  You give grain to Germans and Dutch people, and you drink what they make with it and you do NOT QUESTION THE SYSTEM.

If they did it to a real drink, like scotch or vodka, someone might actually kill them for their crimes.

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 04, 2015, 06:11:15 PM
What's chilli beer?

It's beer, with chilli flavouring.  Or something.  It's not entirely clear because there are no ingredients on the packaging.  It's insanely spicy, too.  Like, the mild beer was like drinking a jalfrezi.  The medium was like smearing curry powder directly over your eyes.  I'm dreading the final one.

There was one brewery back home that made a good green chili beer. It was a really light ale and you just got the bit of bite at the end. Good in summer.

It can be good if done right. Say Two Henry's Blueberry Jalapeno Porter. Decent.
If you see Billy's Chilies or Ghost Face Killah, run. Just run.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 05, 2015, 04:08:05 AM
The month of 4 day weekends is over.

This is going to be a big improvement for my liver.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I think I'm kind of in love. Didn't really expect it, but what the hell.

Nephew Twiddleton

I've spent most of the past two weeks at Villager's because of holidays in the middle of the week and all that.

I liked spending all that time with her, but I'm also very happy to be home right now. Especially because of the clean clothing situation.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

I think the other part is jumping from finals straight into potentially stressful and obligatory family/social interactions with a side of staycation in suburban Massachusetts in winter with very little alone time.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 06, 2015, 12:49:34 AM

Congrats, I hope!

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 06, 2015, 12:49:34 AM

Aw shucks, Nigel, I like ya too.  :wink:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.