News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

Pope Lecherous Racism Thread

Started by Radioactive-Nomad Siing, July 06, 2014, 10:09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radioactive-Nomad Siing

Hello everyone. I'm diggin the vibe around here. I have a feeling we can collaborate successfully. I'm an undergraduate student, an independent researcher, and am fond of Eris. Nice to meet you.

Pæs

Quote from: Radioactive-Nomad Siing on July 06, 2014, 10:09:07 PM
Hello everyone. I'm diggin the vibe around here. I have a feeling we can collaborate successfully. I'm an undergraduate student, an independent researcher, and am fond of Eris. Nice to meet you.

Hey there, new guy!

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: Pæs on July 06, 2014, 10:42:57 PM

Hey there, new guy!

I am a guy. I guess my diction revealed that. It's a pleasure. I'm posting from my phone so bear with me.
--- War to the knife, knife to the hilt.

Raz Tech

Quote from: Pope Lecherous on July 06, 2014, 10:46:10 PM

Hey there, new guy!

I am a guy. I guess my diction revealed that. It's a pleasure. I'm posting from my phone so bear with me.

So you're the same guy? Or is there something metaphysical going on that I'm not quite grasping?

(you dun goof'd)

Salty

Hey there, new guy!

Welcome! I've been posting from my phone for a few years now, nobody will mind so much unless you are one of THEM.

At least, nobody seems to mind my frequent virtual keyboard fuckups.

Unless you bastards are secretly and quietly judging me. I can live with that.

Welcome!
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Pæs

Quote from: Raz Tech on July 06, 2014, 10:49:49 PM

Hey there, new guy!

So you're the same guy? Or is there something metaphysical going on that I'm not quite grasping?

(you dun goof'd)
Awman.

Hey Lecherous, if you're aiming for a fresh start, I'll pretend you're a new guy if you like.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hey there, new guy!

I don't think I've ever seen anyone out their own alt quite that fast.

Anyway, if you want to keep posting under your new account, I don't mind pretending I don't know you.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Pope Lecherous

Radioactive-Nomad Siing

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on July 07, 2014, 12:10:24 AM

Hey there, new guy!

Anyway, if you want to keep posting under your new account, I don't mind pretending I don't know you.

It was a mistake, yes. As regrettable as it is for the loss of many opportunities for lulz, KSC Siing is not really here to conceal himself.  In due time, I will make Pope Lecherous available as a persona for use in Operation Mindfuck. Until then, I would greatly appreciate the pretense. I expect it will be beneficial for everyone involved.

Regards,
Radioactive-Nomad Siing, KSC

Radioactive-Nomad Siing

Quote from: Alty on July 06, 2014, 11:00:01 PM

Hey there, new guy!

Welcome! I've been posting from my phone for a few years now, nobody will mind so much unless you are one of THEM.

At least, nobody seems to mind my frequent virtual keyboard fuckups.

Unless you bastards are secretly and quietly judging me. I can live with that.

Welcome!

Thanks Alty.

The Good Reverend Roger

Hey there, new guy!

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 07, 2014, 03:54:33 AM

Hey there, new guy!

:lulz:

Hardy har har. Long time no see Tigger.

LMNO

Pope Lecherous