News:

Attempting to do something

Main Menu

Unlimited Russia Thread

Started by outoftheloop, January 18, 2014, 05:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Left

...Posting this link because...*shrug*
(Mainly so I'll remember to look through it myself tomorrow, really)

http://www.cbc.ca/news2/interactives/putin-timeline/

...And this happened a while ago, and my thought at the time was that it's indicative that...well, the guy's a dick.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/22429359/patriots-owner-robert-kraft-vladimir-putin-stole-my-super-bowl-ring
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Cain

Quote from: outoftheloop on January 23, 2014, 02:09:08 PM
So is it just a matter of Russia being empirialistic as fuck and trying to get all of the ex-commie countries on their side? Which I'm guessing is related to their gas-distribution schemes. I guess my question is more something like "Do you think that Russia is doing this just for the sake of obtaining more financial/territorial/political power, or is the obtainment of more power a required step/preparation for something else?"

No.

Quote from: whenhellfreezes on January 23, 2014, 09:07:25 PM
Guessing is bad? I guess I better be real sure of myself before talking.

Yes.

Quote from: whenhellfreezes on January 24, 2014, 12:39:01 AM
Oops. I am just trying so hard to fit in. Hey cain you know all about politics and such and things. Tell me everything. EVERYTHING.

No.

Quote from: Alty on January 24, 2014, 01:00:13 AM
You fuckers need to try harder,

Yes.

Quote from: Alty on January 24, 2014, 03:34:51 AM
Why yes, repeating the same tired shit WILL make it funny. At some point.

Probably.

No.

outoftheloop

Man, fuck that. I'll become really good at politics, you'll see! And when my day comes, Cain, you will look like an amateur as I reveal to you how the world really works for real!!! :argh!:

innit safe, fam?

Cain

Quote from: outoftheloop on January 24, 2014, 12:44:49 PM
Man, fuck that. I'll become really good at politics, you'll see!
Yes?

Quote from: outoftheloop on January 24, 2014, 12:44:49 PMAnd when my day comes, Cain, you will look like an amateur as I reveal to you how the world really works for real!!! :argh!:

No.

Reginald Ret

:lulz:
Cain, you are cracking me up.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

LMNO

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!