PD.com: Trimming your hair in accordance with the anarchoprimitivist lifestyle

Main Menu

OMG IM SO SORRY!

Started by trix, October 05, 2011, 06:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: trix on October 05, 2011, 06:28:35 PM
Having a bad day?

She's been getting high on TGRR's ashes again.
Molon Lube

Triple Zero

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 05, 2011, 06:21:33 PM

IF she pays up, I can always ask her out. If she doesn't pay, there's no amount of pretty that's going to make me want to date her. But I still want my money.

Heh, that option was more for the lulz and possibly to piss someone off.  This is not a person I'd consider dating.

Then why would it matter what she looks like?

So it's more a question of assertiveness.

Will you

a) forgive her and say "it's okay"
b) frown and act annoyed about it
c) grow a fucking spine and ask about her insurance or some other way to get recuperated for a broken laptop
d) assault her

You're right, this IS a conundrum.

:|
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

trix

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 05, 2011, 06:35:44 PM
Having a bad day?

I think if that was true I'd already be shaved, beaten, and a eunuch.

...and damn lucky to be alive.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Freeky

Having a bad day?

Only because I can't find your stash.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: trix on October 05, 2011, 06:44:15 PM
Having a bad day?

I think if that was true I'd already be shaved, beaten, and a eunuch.

...and damn lucky to be alive.

You're not out of the woods yet.  It's a bit of a drive.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Science me, babby on October 05, 2011, 06:44:29 PM
Having a bad day?

You never will, because I am clever as fuck.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 05, 2011, 06:45:05 PM
Quote from: Science me, babby on October 05, 2011, 06:44:29 PM
Having a bad day?

You never will, because I am clever as fuck.

No, I think I will, because next time I go looking I'm going to recruit some help.  I'm pretty sure your last escapade mildly annoyed Enabler.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 05, 2011, 06:42:48 PM

IF she pays up, I can always ask her out. If she doesn't pay, there's no amount of pretty that's going to make me want to date her. But I still want my money.

Heh, that option was more for the lulz and possibly to piss someone off.  This is not a person I'd consider dating.

Will you

c) grow a fucking spine and ask about her insurance or some other way to get recuperated for a broken laptop
d) assault her

Now Trip, you know full well there is an option e.

Tell mom and dad and have them call her mom and dad and have her grounded with no allowance.

To be fair, if she was really sorry she should have offered compensation on her own.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

trix

Will you

d) assault her

Good point.  It does seem a question of assertiveness.  That, and I am unfamiliar with how to handle this sort of situation, as I am new to it.

I suppose I took the spineless route.  I guess I will be plugging my laptop into an external monitor for awhile.

There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: trix on October 05, 2011, 06:49:06 PM

Will you

d) assault her

Good point.  It does seem a question of assertiveness.  That, and I am unfamiliar with how to handle this sort of situation, as I am new to it.

I suppose I took the spineless route.  I guess I will be plugging my laptop into an external monitor for awhile.

Or you could track her down and be like, "so hey, any chance of you paying for my broken monitor taht you broke when you were too busy texting to see where you were going?"

trix

You know, this is why I do suspect I may have mild assburgers.  My responses to things tend to sway from "Oh it's okay!" to "DIE YOU FUCKING HORRIBLE BITCH!" depending on the situation, and how much I perceive the person as being genuinely regretful.

Although, to be fair, I tend to ignore bringing in The Man, regardless of situation.  If it's an emergency and hospital or police are required, that's one thing, but I'd honestly rather buy a new laptop than spend hours in court fighting over stupid shit.  I know that makes me UN-FUCKING-AMERICAN!!

Not to bring on the WAH brigade, but as I've had everything of value that I owned stolen from me twice in the last year and a half, I find myself growing rather unattached to material things.  Even when retarded walkntexters break them.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Doktor Howl

Quote from: trix on October 05, 2011, 06:56:04 PM
You know, this is why I do suspect I may have mild assburgers.  My responses to things tend to sway from "Oh it's okay!" to "DIE YOU FUCKING HORRIBLE BITCH!" depending on the situation, and how much I perceive the person as being genuinely regretful.

Balls.  I am the king of the violent mood swing, and there's nothing wrong with me. 
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Although, to be fair, I tend to ignore bringing in The Man, regardless of situation.  If it's an emergency and hospital or police are required, that's one thing, but I'd honestly rather buy a new laptop than spend hours in court fighting over stupid shit.  I know that makes me UN-FUCKING-AMERICAN!!

Not to bring on the WAH brigade, but as I've had everything of value that I owned stolen from me twice in the last year and a half, I find myself growing rather unattached to material things.  Even when retarded walkntexters break them.

Ok, so you're unattached to material things. But you're still going to be using your money when you really shouldn't have to. Plus, if you want someone to learn something, you hurt their wallet. Get her to pay up, get her to pay attention to where she's walking. It could save her life one day. Then you'd be a hero.

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 05, 2011, 06:58:19 PM

Balls.  I am the king of the violent mood swing, and there's nothing wrong with me. 

Prepare for your throne to be overturned. :lol:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Science me, babby on October 05, 2011, 07:04:43 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 05, 2011, 06:58:19 PM

Prepare for your throne to be overturned. :lol:

Bring it.  I do not fear you, egg-bearing mortal.
Molon Lube