News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

New propaganda/T-shirt designs...

Started by Suu, December 02, 2009, 08:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Suu

They do! I have a couple Homegirl shirts up in little kids sizes.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Freeky

Quote from: Suu on December 07, 2009, 09:43:02 PM
They do! I have a couple Homegirl shirts up in little kids sizes.

Woot! *spring attacks Suu's sig*

Can I request maybe please a hoodie in 3T? If they have it. Doesn't matter what color, really, but I do prefer the Eris is my homegirl design... Kids small is too big.  :sad:

Suu

http://kaousuu.spreadshirt.com/eris-is-my-homegirl-toddler-sweatshirt-A5416616/customize/color/4

Done. :) I put it on in white so it will show up in dark colors.

Also, I think Iason's daughter needs one of these, since, you know, the goddess is her namesake...

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Freeky

So awesome. I'll have to badger my mom until she orders one for me... 

Suu

I just ordered a shirt for myself. So when it gets in I'll model and give everyone my review of the quality.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Suu

Word! I'll be wearing mine hopefully when I'm down there. I got pink...because I'm ridiculous and have matching eyeshadow.

Sir Squid Diddimus

I got black. You know... for a CHANGE  :lol:

I also have matching eyeshadow.

Suu

Who ordered the long-sleeve boatneck in black? Was that you, Squid? I have to pull off the fine print at the bottom because they can't print it.

Edit: Just fixed it. Hopefully it will go through.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Suu

I wonder if they'll get bitchy about the fine print on the other design too. Apparently it's not the black ink, it's the white ink since they can't see it to cut it out properly. Understandable of course.

LMNO

I suggest a disclaimer about that on the web page.

Suu

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"