News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

The Honest Politician

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, June 17, 2011, 03:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eartha-ly Delights

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on June 18, 2011, 03:48:46 AM
Quote from: Jenne on June 18, 2011, 03:30:13 AM
Ha!  I like this!

I must admit, it was inspired by Wiener, and how I kept asking myself why people think this is a scandal since every other week some politician is embroiled in some sort of sex scandal. It really shouldn't be surprising.

I also thought to myself today, how is it that Clinton escaped unscathed but Wiener had to step down? Why are we even interested in who a politician is having sex with? Rather, why is the media interested in it (since we only get interested in what the media tells us to be interested in)?

More to the point, how is the Amurkin psyche  so programmed to this kind of salacious True Confessions scandal mongering that they remember the silly slag who agreed to have a Cuban stuffed up her twat....but fail to recall the Librarian Clinton raped?
Say what you will about the Nazis, but no woman ever fantasised about being tied up and ravished by a Liberal Democrat, now did she?
PJ O'Rourke

Sometimes glass glitters more than diamonds because it has more to prove.
Terry Pratchett

BadBeast

"We all decided that in the interest of credibilty, either Weiner or Bohner would have to go, so we tossed a coin".
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4