MI6GASM

Started by Cramulus, August 21, 2009, 05:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Telarus on July 31, 2011, 11:39:39 PM
From WK's forum:
Quote from: Lena on July 31, 2011, 09:14:04 PM

*lol*

There are two things you haven't realised yet.
a. You have to *prove* me wrong in order to apologize
b. I allways have a 3rd option for myself.

And I still like ya.

Probability that Lena = DwarfWhisperer = Lara 'Zhivago' Jonstone bumped to 35%.

I'd say closer to 98%.

Who can compare their IPs?

Also, what do you want to bet that the reason Lena was PMing me about beads was because she wanted to confirm it was me without providing me with her email address, which would give me her IP?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Nigel on August 01, 2011, 12:27:26 AM
From WK's forum:

*lol*

And I still like ya.

I'd say closer to 98%.

Also, what do you want to bet that the reason Lena was PMing me about beads was because she wanted to confirm it was me without providing me with her email address, which would give me her IP?

THIS.

BUSTED.

CASE CLOSED.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Dysfunctional Cunt

For the record, I have said from the get go that Lena was a worthless waste of oxygen....  This does not surprise me in the least.  I firmly believe that English is not only her first language, but that the whole thing from TCC to TSC is her front to get back at us evil Discordians.....

Nephew Twiddleton

I can see Lena's IP
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cain

I will happily compare their IPs with Lena's, if someone on TSC gives me the information.

I should point out though that Lara was posting from a co.za ISP...not that this means much, given how many proxies are located in said country.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cain on August 01, 2011, 03:37:37 PM
I will happily compare their IPs with Lena's, if someone on TSC gives me the information.

I should point out though that Lara was posting from a co.za ISP...not that this means much, given how many proxies are located in said country.

I'll PM it to you now.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cain

Checked.  Doesn't match any IP used on this forum.

Telarus

Quote from: Cain on August 01, 2011, 05:40:34 PM
Checked.  Doesn't match any IP used on this forum.

Probability down to 25%. I'd keep those handy, tho.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Their writing style is quite similar.

Telarus

I think I really shook her.
After the selection I quoted for you, she sent me a message demanding that I "share" (the results, I suppose).

In reply to her quote, I sent this pic, and a :whistling: emote : http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3167/2952264753_0a9b244d76_z.jpg

Suddenly, her last post on the forum in relpy to some-one else (the PENIS thread?) was very verbose, attentive to linguistic detail, and totally not in previous character.

Oh, and this image (2nd one with our sigils in it) show up on the why-we-are-white-refugees.blogspot.com account.

Not drawing any conclusions right away, but I'll keep collecting stuff. somebody better be able to call me on it if I Lo5-faceplant too hard...
Telarus, KSC,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,

Telarus

http://disqus.com/DwarfWhisper32/

This account links the nick DwarfWhisper32 directly to the Andrea Muhrrteyn nick and to Lara 'Zhivago' Johnstone. The Andrea & LAra accounts on Facebook are made to seem different people, but there is a post where she forgot to switch account before commenting (replying to a Gunther, who's comments have been deleted).

She also uses the name Francis Marion Braidfute, as in the graphic.

I'm not finding it hard to believe she's Lena. I've baited her on WK's forum, to see if she quotes from something Lara quoted from on FB.

:lulz: :lulz: down the rabbit hole we go. Hey, remember when somebody asked what Chapel Perilous looked like? I think we're peaking in one of the stained glass windows with this one.....
Telarus, KSC,

Cain

Note, one of her tags is ""2083 Black Swan".

2083 obviously refers to Breivik's manifesto (which refers to how the Ottoman Empire was defeated at Vienna in 1683).  We've seen her use the black swan logo before, and of course, we know what it stands for.

Lara's "interests" overlap with Breivik's in certain areas - mostly notably her interest in "demographic warfare".  As Paes pointed out, she is fond of the use of "kaffir" which is, of course, a highly offensive ethnic slur against black South Africans.

Just saying.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nigel on August 01, 2011, 12:27:26 AM
From WK's forum:

*lol*

And I still like ya.

I'd say closer to 98%.

It was probing me in a very indirect way for information on the DoD.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Telarus on August 02, 2011, 10:57:47 AM
I think I really shook her.
After the selection I quoted for you, she sent me a message demanding that I "share" (the results, I suppose).

In reply to her quote, I sent this pic, and a :whistling: emote : http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3167/2952264753_0a9b244d76_z.jpg

Suddenly, her last post on the forum in relpy to some-one else (the PENIS thread?) was very verbose, attentive to linguistic detail, and totally not in previous character.

Oh, and this image (2nd one with our sigils in it) show up on the why-we-are-white-refugees.blogspot.com account.

Not drawing any conclusions right away, but I'll keep collecting stuff. somebody better be able to call me on it if I Lo5-faceplant too hard...

No, I'm pretty sure from her reactions that you've nailed it.