News:

Feel my amazing brain. Go on, touch it!

Main Menu

ITT: Things that are Holy About Payne

Started by Cramulus, February 08, 2012, 01:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Without fuel, they were nothing. They built a house of straw. The thundering machines sputtered and stopped. Their leaders talked and talked and talked. But nothing could stem the avalanche. Their world crumbled. The cities exploded. A whirlwind of looting, a firestorm of fear. Men began to feed on men. On the roads it was a white line nightmare. Only those mobile enough to scavenge, brutal enough to pillage would survive. The gangs took over the highways, ready to wage war for a tank of juice. And in this maelstrom of decay, ordinary men were battered and smashed.  Except for one spag with a shotgun and 10 cans of haggis.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cramulus

Praise be unto Him!
                          \

Don Coyote

There is a prophecy, of a young being. Just who, or when this being will be, has been a matter of much debate. In a far away land, war was beginning to end its beginning. It was a war between noble houses over who could have the slice of haggis pizza. This was a war that had been going on for years. A man was destined to solve the unsolvable problem of theoretical theologicals. They say this and more about HimTM. Some say he is Jesus, but we all know Jesus is too busy tending bar. That water to wine was only the tip of his spiritual powers. There are no words to describe HimTM, but they say it is written, but who knows for sure as reading is not for leaders, that he will be ridding astride 20 ostriches and will wield a flaming tomahawk. That in the final days he will thumb wrestle BuddhaTM for the last tin of haggis. There is but one PayneTM and PayneTM is his profit.

The Good Reverend Roger

312:  Payne is the reason obscenity laws from the 1800s are being revived.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cramulus

313:

314:

315:

316:
Once upon a time, I posted an image to the WOMP photo vault and linked to it on PD. Payne deleted the image and replaced it with this one:

317:

318:

(rog, if you can't see these images, don't sweat it, they're just random payne pix from the womp vault)

The Good Reverend Roger

Cramulus

AFK

The MGT once PM'd Payne, that same day it rained dead fish in St. Petersburgh. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

398: Good Dancer

399: He's fat as fuck

400: The Scottish Empire:

Cramulus

okay, payne wasn't in that one, but he made it

Cramulus

Payne made this, some of the best advice ever posted:

Cramulus

Cramulus

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I love all of these, but especially this one:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."