News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

TreasureGASM

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, February 06, 2008, 07:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

Make people go on random treasure hunts. Distribute memebombs at the same time.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Triple Zero

i'm confused. those cards are comfortable confusing, i like it :)

so, if i get this correct, uppercase text on the cards/stickers tells the finder where to find the next one?

i like it a lot.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cramulus

fomenter

noob suggestion "it may have come up before " ..
Geo cashing seems a prime target for some memes ,copies of pd . weird rants etc...
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Daruko

i TOTALLY just had the same thought

mixchd and i went geocaching last weekend, and we had the thought of depositing discordian propaganda, but we didn't find a cache... we should have made a new one.  oh well... there's always NEXT weekend.

Cain

Quote from: fnord mote eris on April 29, 2008, 04:50:24 PM
noob suggestion "it may have come up before " ..
Geo cashing seems a prime target for some memes ,copies of pd . weird rants etc...

Good idea.  A page or two from the PD or similar (BIP etc) would catch interest in this place very quickly.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

fomenter

geocache dig down and unearth a empty box written inside is the message "think outside the box"
buried deeper in the same hole is a second empty box  message written on inside says "the contents of the first box is the treasure-- congratulations you found it"

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Verbal Mike

Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.