News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

Don't Break The Chain

Started by Cainad (dec.), January 30, 2015, 04:32:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hirley0

Page 4  | Fri 13th | ay at 05:42:55 {Maybe Not {{ Read 373  {{{ Maybe

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 12, 2015, 04:36:14 PM
Quote from: hirley0 on February 12, 2015, 12:44:00 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 11, 2015, 11:42:30 PM
Give me some time and I'll try to learn your lingo.
0k its soon post time 4:32 | However My computer clock Runs Fast
& GAINS TIME EACH DAY . it really is a HaHaHassel for me.
besides this ? My guess is the board time follows UTC by seconds
thus i seldom get 4:32 to be 4:32 exactly

anyway about Language | when ask | who i am | I USually reply
that i use the 28 letter alphabet to spell my name | {does not  compute

another does not compute problem is my machine Language
the 1st computer i ever had was an RCA 1802 So NOP = 00
No Operation was 00 & not intel'$ 90 { An octal based character set
whereas the 1802 was HEX { it made Machine Language Understandable
& thus i never really ever bother with the non¢ents of intel or ASKkey
or any of it as far as that goes? 0ppsi ran over post time {{ Try 4:44
6 So it mostly about characters, CODE v Letter CODE  { got lost
7 don't know how to convert character to code anymore hunt & peck
8 & only 2 min left to post time &i only type very slowly at on line / m
9 so i'LL jus close soon & try to update in the TNM thread

Ok. Will continue conversation on your threads. My time gets short too and typing on an Android phone is still a bit of a hassle. We will see as it goes!

Cainad (dec.)

I'm pretty sure Hirley0's chain is a Möbius Strip, and cannot, due to an epistemic glitch, be broken.

The Wizard Joseph

Fact. He's his own entity with his own spacetime. I dig it, if barely understand it.

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on February 13, 2015, 05:49:47 PM
I'm pretty sure Hirley0's chain is a Möbius Strip, and cannot, due to an epistemic glitch, be broken.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Fact: When I first met Hirley0, almost 25 years ago, he was exactly the same age that he is now.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hirley0

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 14, 2015, 05:41:12 AM
Fact: When I first met Hirley0, almost 25 years ago, he was exactly the same age that he is now.

anyway i call this the HARD way {ad 424

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 13, 2015, 07:42:41 PM
Fact. He's his own entity with his own spacetime. I dig it, if barely understand it.

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on February 13, 2015, 05:49:47 PM

The Wizard Joseph

I think a big chunk I need to get of the puzzle is that symbol code's standard meanings. Would not mind reference to a chart if any good suggestions come up.

Color won't make much difference to me before I know the symbols as used and I think played upon for meaning.

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 14, 2015, 01:43:37 PM
I think a big chunk I need to get of the puzzle is that symbol code's standard meanings. Would not mind reference to a chart if any good suggestions come up.

Color won't make much difference to me before I know the symbols as used and I think played upon for meaning.

It mostly just takes time and practice.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

I don't know whether to trust the judgement of a woman who keeps getting younger, when it comes to this sort of observation.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 15, 2015, 02:11:04 AM

I don't know whether to trust the judgement of a woman who keeps getting younger, when it comes to this sort of observation.

:lulz:

hirley0

04:40 2015 02/15 FOR POST IN LESS THAN 1Hr
.1 Upon hearing the 25 number i got looking}
2: i have a lot {Ft^2 of old 3.5 "FLOPPIES"
3? I SEARCH THRU SOME OF THE FORAN OLD DATE

/tilt the oldest one i found was A 1980 one
i was not a .txt file { one i made { donno:
racked my brain trying to Remember {no Luck

Late Last night 1/4 till 8? was discussing
the RCA 1802 computer {GAME | {with roomie
She could remembe it also | not the time
or the place | suddenly an image came to
Mind | YES it WAS 1980 | the RCA 1802 was
parT and parcel of the IRAN/contra ERA ?
i CALL THAT Time I.con/e.ron {never mind
30 days / 20 years {no verY funnY .

2015-1980 = 35 years not 25 { get it
i don't disagree with the ^ Number
i remember the old town pizza place
HaHaHaVE no idea of the ERA ? 80-99

thats about it pPost time 5am pSt ?
{AD 494

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 15, 2015, 03:06:02 AM

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: hirley0 on February 15, 2015, 11:59:58 AM

{AD 494

Maybe it's some sort of temporal Doppler wave effect from the polydimensional thermo sinks on Hirley0's quantum processors.

As for Nigel getting younger. . well... most people just borrow sugar and power tools from their neighbors. I'm assured by the fine entities at the Mortality Accounting Office that there are insurances for this kind of thing. They'll all get the 're-appropriated' time tacked onto their lot within 3- 5 standard business incarnations.

Also Niliel, head of Accounting and Omens, badly wants me to assure 'The Nigel' that there will be no more form letters being sent and the office was in error. He was REALLY insistent. Never seen a Seraph so jumpy before, but it's none of my business.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 15, 2015, 04:02:40 PM
Quote from: hirley0 on February 15, 2015, 11:59:58 AM

{AD 494

Maybe it's some sort of temporal Doppler wave effect from the polydimensional thermo sinks on Hirley0's quantum processors.

As for Nigel getting younger. . well... most people just borrow sugar and power tools from their neighbors. I'm assured by the fine entities at the Mortality Accounting Office that there are insurances for this kind of thing. They'll all get the 're-appropriated' time tacked onto their lot within 3- 5 standard business incarnations.

Also Niliel, head of Accounting and Omens, badly wants me to assure 'The Nigel' that there will be no more form letters being sent and the office was in error. He was REALLY insistent. Never seen a Seraph so jumpy before, but it's none of my business.

Cainad (dec.)

Feb 11
    The glass was shattered. It's very easy to forget just how unreasonably sharp and small pieces of shattered glass really are, especially if you watch too many movies where people break through glass with impunity. Glass, when broken, naturally forms edges that are sharpened at the atomic level.
    This was not very interesting knowledge for my left palm, which was much more interested in not being shredded. I withdrew my hand from the box.

Feb 12
    "And just when were you planning to fill me in on this plan? After those cretins hogtied me to a scaffold and electrocuted my nipples until I talked, or before? I swear to god you have the planning skills of a fungus."

Feb 13
    Knowing is easy. Learning is hard.

Feb 14
    After about two minutes, it was apparent that I was not going to "get used to it." The pool was too fucking cold and no amount of sucking it up would ever be enough to thaw my testicles.

Feb 15
    He had a voice which reminded me of a scratchy tag on the back of a t-shirt collar. But he smelled really nice. This presented me with a problem, because I really didn't have the time to stick around and learn which of these first impressions I should rely on for future judgement.

The Wizard Joseph

QuoteFeb 13
    Knowing is easy. Learning is hard.   

This needs to be in a thing! Lots of things. There are thing stuffs here at PD. So if I may

:potd:

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

hirley0

ad 547 yeah it's Monday | get UP {boo |& wash close
actually once up i rather enjoy doing laundry