Never before has a song so perfectly captured its subject matter

Started by LMNO, April 11, 2014, 09:44:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Junkenstein

Cram threw this up in the youtube thread. It's horrific beyond words, particularly after the 4 minute ish mark where he decides to involve himself in it more.

How they actually made it on to a stage with this is a mystery, I can only assume that they paid to make the appearance. That makes sense actually as if I was running some kind of social media marketing convention I'd target the blissfully self-unaware as a top priority. They've got to spend money to make money, right? 

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

The further thought occurs that this is designed to be bad on purpose to try and go viral and hence make them money somehow.

I doubt it, but it's possible.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

LMNO

Junkenstein

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 11, 2014, 11:55:22 AM
He said, "everyone stand up!" and everyone stood up.

And yet not a single one appeared to shout "Social". Science must be conducted here.