News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

okCupid

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., July 12, 2013, 09:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

okCupid is a magical place.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

This guy has been messaging me on okCupid. He says he's married but he's "looking for females to exchange e-mails and chats, perhaps we can be friends." The weird part comes in where he has the same last name as my boss and looks sorta like him. That way lies madness.

The other guys all want to go on about how worldly they are and how a quick bang ain't no thang and yeah. :P

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

QuoteThe first things people usually notice about me
I'm just a human costume filled with bees. If you get real close and listen, you can hear them buzzing around inside of me.

:lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Need help with your profile?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Aucoq

Quote from: Junkenstein on June 18, 2014, 07:29:21 PM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 18, 2014, 07:12:18 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on June 18, 2014, 07:06:04 PM
Congrats: you can be a fucktoy if you wish!

(sardonic)

I'm tempted to do it and show up wrapped in latex with one of those anime masks on. But I think the point would be lost and I'd end up in the middle of a middle-aged bukkake.

....what the hell were you exactly invited to here?

I don't know about you, but when I read that my imagination didn't go anywhere near "blow-up doll."  :lol:
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

trix

got bored and couldn't let go of that ghetto appleton character, so I made him a profile

http://postimg.org/image/4qazgt5tr/
http://postimg.org/image/uy52s3q3p/

I tried to walk that fine ebonics line between hilarious and incredibly annoying, apologies for any cringing it may cause.

Couple of highlights for the lazybusy:

My self-summary
WATAP bitches dis Hoody from da Suth Side Appleton we finn hook up err dey! i giv u dat D lik u no u want. so hit me up

shout out 2 my HOMIES n thugs from da a-town! we b holdin it DOWN in dis biatch!

I spend a lot of time thinking about
bitches n hose
taco bell chalupas
dat CHEDDA
how 2 get dat purple drank stane out my mommas couch
the dichotomy of good and evil

The most private thing I'm willing to admit
yo my moms be kinda sexy ya no?
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: trix on July 10, 2014, 04:47:13 PM
got bored and couldn't let go of that ghetto appleton character, so I made him a profile

I tried to walk that fine ebonics line between hilarious and incredibly annoying, apologies for any cringing it may cause.

My self-summary
WATAP bitches dis Hoody from da Suth Side Appleton we finn hook up err dey! i giv u dat D lik u no u want. so hit me up

shout out 2 my HOMIES n thugs from da a-town! we b holdin it DOWN in dis biatch!

bitches n hose
taco bell chalupas
dat CHEDDA

:lulz: That's horrible and hilarious.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

trix

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on July 13, 2014, 07:00:08 AM
:lulz: That's horrible and hilarious.

Heh what is horrible is the guy in that picture would believe it was really his profile.  If he came across it he'd likely go "when da fuck did I live in Appleton?" and spend 20 minutes trying to remember his password to log into that account before he gave up and stopped caring.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Aucoq

Quote from: trix on July 10, 2014, 04:47:13 PM

My self-summary

bitches n hose
taco bell chalupas
dat CHEDDA

:lulz:
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

trix

it's all about the bitches and hose, yo.

Zen Without Zen Masters

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The derp on that dog's face is priceless.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."