News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

Open Bar: Funnier Than White People Practicing Voodoo

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 09, 2014, 03:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Alty on July 15, 2014, 08:05:25 PM
My brain feels like a rusty harpoon that is also on fire. I view this as a notable improvement.

I am going to soak this entire state in Kerosene before I leave.

Need help? I can PayPal you $$ for more kerosene. Are you just visiting Oregon or have you finally fought your way free of Hell's frozen core?
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Suu

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on July 16, 2014, 02:16:42 AM

However, I have to go back in two weeks to have the doc dig around in my lady garden and for biopsies of the thing that wasn't an issue when I was concerned about it the first time. Now it's a problem. Duh-hur. Duh-hur.

Colposcopies SUCK. Get ready for 30 minutes of awkward conversation interrupted by, "This may make you cramp a bit." Take 4 Advil an hour before you go in. Seriously. I hope it's nothing and you don't need to go in for frequent snips. If it gets more fucked up, PM me, been there. 2 years of hell.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Salty

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on July 16, 2014, 02:22:26 AM
My brain feels like a rusty harpoon that is also on fire. I view this as a notable improvement.

Need help? I can PayPal you $$ for more kerosene. Are you just visiting Oregon or have you finally fought your way free of Hell's frozen core?

Soon I should manage regular travel outside, Oregon is where I will probably end up permanently. But the latter will probably be in 3 years.

Many variables outside my control.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Quote from: Alty on July 16, 2014, 03:04:50 AM

Soon I should manage regular travel outside, Oregon is where I will probably end up permanently. But the latter will probably be in 3 years.

That's what I thought I remembered you saying. Kid's mom, etc. I was hoping something had accelerated that time table. Sorry, man. On the plus side, by the time you get there, I should have a couch for you; should you need it. :D

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Quote from: The Suu on July 16, 2014, 03:04:24 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on July 16, 2014, 02:16:42 AM

However, I have to go back in two weeks to have the doc dig around in my lady garden and for biopsies of the thing that wasn't an issue when I was concerned about it the first time. Now it's a problem. Duh-hur. Duh-hur.

Colposcopies SUCK. Get ready for 30 minutes of awkward conversation interrupted by, "This may make you cramp a bit." Take 4 Advil an hour before you go in. Seriously. I hope it's nothing and you don't need to go in for frequent snips. If it gets more fucked up, PM me, been there. 2 years of hell.

Thank you. I apologize for the crazy delay in getting you your thingummy. Although I'm thinking of getting new yarn since the stuff I have for it came from Hobby Lobby. :P

Salty

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on July 16, 2014, 06:07:55 AM
Quote from: Alty on July 16, 2014, 03:04:50 AM

That's what I thought I remembered you saying. Kid's mom, etc. I was hoping something had accelerated that time table. Sorry, man. On the plus side, by the time you get there, I should have a couch for you; should you need it. :D

Aww thanks! If nothing else it would be super rad to meet you, CPD.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Cain

Quote from: The Suu on July 15, 2014, 11:06:53 PM
Every time shit starts between Hamas and Israel, my Facebook turns into a slew of warmongers. Then I come in, all cool with the history facts, and get called a commie libtard.

Cool story bro. That's 6 people on my friends list I don't need, anyway.

Next time, argue that Palestinians need US arms to combat Israeli aggression.

When the inevitable shitstorm starts, point out that this is in fact US policy towards Al-Qaeda in Syria and the Assad government.

Suu

Quote from: Cain on July 16, 2014, 09:26:12 AM
Quote from: The Suu on July 15, 2014, 11:06:53 PM
Every time shit starts between Hamas and Israel, my Facebook turns into a slew of warmongers. Then I come in, all cool with the history facts, and get called a commie libtard.

Cool story bro. That's 6 people on my friends list I don't need, anyway.

Next time, argue that Palestinians need US arms to combat Israeli aggression.

When the inevitable shitstorm starts, point out that this is in fact US policy towards Al-Qaeda in Syria and the Assad government.

You sir, are an evil man, and that is why we all like you.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Oh, and my blood work wasn't perfect. It appears I have minor hypothyroidism. This actually explains way too much about how fucking miserable, lazy, and puffy I've been in the last few years. And why I can't lose more than 30lbs, and then put weight back on faster than I lose it.

I deferred treatment for 3 months for another lab, since it's not a serious issue at the moment and I just do not have time to go in right now. But I'm wondering, the more and more I read up on this, that I should make time, and see about treatment options sooner. Not just for the vanity of my ass size, but my mood and such.

LMNO

Mood is much more important than a lot of people realize.  I dunno what needs to be done other than medication, but if it isn't more than a few more trips to the doc/pharmacy, I'd suggest you act on that now.

Suu

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 16, 2014, 02:29:32 PM
Mood is much more important than a lot of people realize.  I dunno what needs to be done other than medication, but if it isn't more than a few more trips to the doc/pharmacy, I'd suggest you act on that now.

I'm talking to Bearman about it on FB. Basically they will prescribe me a low dosage of hormone for 6 months, then I go back, they test me, raise the dosage, ad nauseam until they find the right dosage for me for my system to be stable. It's pretty easy to take care of and they know a lot about it now. I'll talk to my husband when he gets home about changing my waiting period over to a doctor's visit next week before we leave for Pennsic. The pills aren't going to make me loopy or anything, and take a few months to kick in. So I'd rather start school and deal with his deployment with a level head.

EK WAFFLR

First flounce over. Can't stay away from this f'kin place.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Suu

Quote from: Allfader Waffles on July 16, 2014, 02:53:19 PM

We're like shingles, dude. No matter how much you try to keep your stress levels down,  the virus always comes back and spreads like wild fire into your eye.

LMNO

Junkenstein

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 16, 2014, 03:04:16 PM
Quote from: Allfader Waffles on July 16, 2014, 02:53:19 PM

Wait, you flounced?

Yeah, that.

I thought the only recent flounce was Roger? Which is actually a genuine shame.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.