News:

PD.com: We're not actually discordians

Main Menu

Cash prizes for catching CCTV criminals

Started by Captain Utopia, December 05, 2009, 06:40:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief Uwachiquen

I couldn't watch the video, when I went to the site it said something along the lines of "Cannot play media, media not available in your territory." Weird.

Cain

Obviously it must block out non-UK ISPs, since you wont be paying the licence fee.

Well, neither do I, to be honest.

Chief Uwachiquen

So is there any important information in the video that I'm missing out on?

Cain

Dunno, I didn't watch it.  I usually have the sound turned off on my laptop, especially when other people are around.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Cain on December 06, 2009, 12:16:45 PM
America will just outsource it to massive private companies who happen to give big campaign donations to both parties.

Also, I really need to get a replacement laser pen.  Killing CCTV cams is a public good.
one of these days im combining a good flashlight with the writing laser from a dvd burner. those things are strong enough to burn you (if you keep the light in one spot for a couple of seconds) so should do wonders to the camera's that already are sensitive
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"