News:

There are no innocents, only the squeamish and the aroused.

Main Menu

Official Release: Fn.ord Type-1 Font

Started by the other anonymous, November 10, 2005, 07:21:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fizzwitz Glorypoop

I would look at it but apparently I have to register first.
Fizzwitz Glorypoop, Baroness of Paradox, Episkopos of the Cabal of Innocent Absurdity

"Snorting ground up crows beak off the broken shards of your bathroom mirror might not get you high, but that doesnt mean its not worth doing." - Z3

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Fizzwitz GlorypoopI would look at it but apparently I have to register first.

I got that too, you can just download it.

Fizzwitz Glorypoop

But it might not be worthy to grace my hard drive.
Fizzwitz Glorypoop, Baroness of Paradox, Episkopos of the Cabal of Innocent Absurdity

"Snorting ground up crows beak off the broken shards of your bathroom mirror might not get you high, but that doesnt mean its not worth doing." - Z3

Quote from: Fizzwitz GlorypoopBut it might not be worthy to grace my hard drive.
If that's the touhgest decision you have to make today, I say spend a few minutes and download it.  There's a lot of good stuff in there.

Fizzwitz Glorypoop

Yeah, but why do you want me to download it so bad? It is a virus, isn't it?

Quote from: Fizzwitz GlorypoopYeah, but why do you want me to download it so bad? It is a virus, isn't it?
:?  :shock:  :lol:  :P  :roll:  :wink:  :twisted:  :x  :evil:

Fizzwitz Glorypoop

Quote from: Fizzwitz GlorypoopSo you admit it!

*knew it*

You are goofy, maybe you should be Fizzwits Goofypoop  :roll:  Download it and scan it, there were no viruses the other day when I downloaded it.

agent compassion

It's a dingbat type font, Fizzwitz. Lots of stars and apples and pentagons.

8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

LMNO

Quote from: Fizzwitz GlorypoopSo you admit it!

*knew it*

Don't listen to them.

Relish your paranoia.

(and yes, it is a virus).

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

A computer virus so eeeeevvviiillll it can be passed onto humans!

Don't you hate it when cheap Sci-Fi shows do that?
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

LMNO

"Language is a virus from Outer Space."
-William S Burroughs