News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

Hauling Fascists Around By The Ankles

Started by None, September 19, 2013, 11:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on September 24, 2013, 05:43:26 AM
Quote from: Reverend What's His Bear on September 24, 2013, 05:29:17 AM
Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on September 24, 2013, 05:24:19 AM
Sounds like a crappy new age band.

"Yo I'm so deep! When I bend over and you look into my third eye you can see all the way to R'lyeh!"

Whatever, kid.
I think I hear your mom knowin her role and ringin the dinner bell for your moochin ass.

Honestly it sounds like every angsty Tool fan.
Seriously the ones that stand around discussing music theory at shows, and completely miss the fucking show.

This sounds accurate.

It's all about the cold, dead void. And absolute power, because the doctor hit my knee. If you were a Discordian, you'd understand.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Sir Squid Diddimus

Nephew Twiddleton

Ben Shapiro

von

Quote from: Twigel on September 24, 2013, 05:45:33 AM

"Yo I'm so deep! When I bend over and you look into my third eye you can see all the way to R'lyeh!"

Whatever, kid.
I think I hear your mom knowin her role and ringin the dinner bell for your moochin ass.

Seriously the ones that stand around discussing music theory at shows, and completely miss the fucking show.

This sounds accurate.

It's all about the cold, dead void. And absolute power, because the doctor hit my knee. If you were a Discordian, you'd understand.

Now now...that kind of jesting sarcasm could earn you the wrath of the spectres of the elders of discordianism.

Ben Shapiro

Whatever, kid.

This sounds accurate.

"It's all about the cold, dead void. And absolute power, because the doctor hit my knee. If you were a Discordian, you'd understand."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: von on September 24, 2013, 05:56:45 AM

Whatever, kid.

This sounds accurate.

Now now...that kind of jesting sarcasm could earn you the wrath of the spectres of the elders of discordianism.

Uh-oh, insane dead beatniks and hippies might disapprove of lack of conservative tendencies!  :lulz:

Careful there von, I think you're growing on me.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Reverend What's His Bear on September 24, 2013, 05:57:05 AM

Whatever, kid.

This sounds accurate.

"It's all about the cold, dead void. And absolute power, because the doctor hit my knee. If you were a Discordian, you'd understand."

Qu'elle criptique! Qu'est-que ce ca?

von

Quote from: Twigel on September 24, 2013, 05:59:44 AM

Whatever, kid.

This sounds accurate.

Uh-oh, insane dead beatniks and hippies might disapprove of lack of conservative tendencies!  :lulz:

But its not about conservatism! Its about NIHILISM and NEOREACTION. Jeez...

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: von on September 24, 2013, 06:31:20 AM
Quote from: Twigel on September 24, 2013, 05:59:44 AM

Whatever, kid.

This sounds accurate.

But its not about conservatism! Its about NIHILISM and NEOREACTION. Jeez...

You mean knee-jerk-a-derp-a-derp.

"We gotta go back to our old ways, which are meaningless because everything is meaningless, because the universe is meaningless and my wizard spell didn't make the indifferent Universe get me the position that some black woman who didn't know her place did! Moar magiczk! Moar control! Less meaning!"

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on September 24, 2013, 04:55:31 AM
Hey Pix, how ya been?

i'm painting my house and realising there are too many fucking fascists in my part of the world for me to go to all the counter demos. I got a new awesome housemate that me and Payne like. We are contemplating getting a kitty.

Mangrove

Oh well. Doesn't look like I'll get my questions answered. At least I got some coffee & apple pie for my efforts to 'communicate'.

Seems that his 'I'm completely right wing and yet not a Nazi or Facist' stance appears to come from Julius Evola, who said well, pretty much the same thing....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Evola

P.S. Galdrux are two letters from the so called 'Enochian' alphabet of Dr John Dee. Gal is 'd' and Drux is 'n'. What significance does D & N have to these people?  I neither know nor care.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Mangrove on September 24, 2013, 04:03:21 PM
Oh well. Doesn't look like I'll get my questions answered. At least I got some coffee & apple pie for my efforts to 'communicate'.

Seems that his 'I'm completely right wing and yet not a Nazi or Facist' stance appears to come from Julius Evola, who said well, pretty much the same thing....

P.S. Galdrux are two letters from the so called 'Enochian' alphabet of Dr John Dee. Gal is 'd' and Drux is 'n'. What significance does D & N have to these people?  I neither know nor care.

Enochian. The language so wacky the names of its letters don't even contain the letter they mean.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Twigel on September 24, 2013, 04:27:53 PM
Quote from: Mangrove on September 24, 2013, 04:03:21 PM

Enochian. The language so wacky the names of its letters don't even contain the letter they mean.

It makes it more occult, that way.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Pixie on September 24, 2013, 10:32:29 AM
Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on September 24, 2013, 04:55:31 AM
Hey Pix, how ya been?

i'm painting my house and realising there are too many fucking fascists in my part of the world for me to go to all the counter demos. I got a new awesome housemate that me and Payne like. We are contemplating getting a kitty.
I as a blond-haired blue-eyed Aryan ubermensch should really go to one of those counter demos to convince the nazis to follow my orders because of my superior genes.
"KNEEL BEFORE YOUR SUPERIOR! YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF FIGHTING FOR THE HONOUR OF OUR COUNTRY! GO HOME AND FAP LIKE THE SAD LITTLE DEGENERATE YOU ARE!" or something to that effect.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"