News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

post cabbage, ITT

Started by Triple Zero, January 09, 2008, 08:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

after locking, i can still add a poll to my threads! :-D

please unlock
5 (27.8%)
let it die a locked death
3 (16.7%)
you can also remove the thread did you know that?
10 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

AFK

tweedy fat bald science dude

AFK

Doktor Loki

Not a Doctor?  Why, of course I'm a Doctor!  Why else would I have this scalpel?      ~Doctor Mad

"He that hath a beard is more than a youth, and he that hath no beard is less than a man."
- William Shakespeare

"If you hear crazy voices in your head which tell you to do something, even something evil, YOU'D BETTER FUCKING DO IT BECAUSE IT MIGHT BE GOD." - Soren Keirkegaard

Richter

Quote from: Richter on January 30, 2008, 07:43:55 PM

Hamartia

Quote from: Doktor Loki on January 31, 2008, 05:48:38 AM
MUDKIP

AM I DOIN IT RITE?

YES!

Also: Lieking Mudkips has been the tragic flaw that has brought the downfall of many Pokemon fans.  Liek in Greek Tragedy, just less motherfucking.
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Triple Zero

e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Triple Zero

i mean

omelette du fromage

Richter

AFK

Jasper