Main Menu

Petition to change Dick Nixon back to Apple Talk

Started by Count Chocula, September 16, 2014, 11:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What name is more eargasmic?

The new, trendy "Richard Nixon school of ballet and the arts"
The hard hitting, up in your face classic "Apple Talk"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This is the emote I miss the most, other the old jebus and the smily that didn't  look vaguely sarcastic:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Count Chocula

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 17, 2014, 03:15:57 PM
this board is more or less on life support

Definitely no correlation with a trigger-happy, snotty-nosed "Hitler-esque dictator/pathetic worm" that either gets members banned or runs them off because he is an elitist pig riding a high horse. He who shall not be named*

*Disco Pickle

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Count Chocula on September 17, 2014, 10:23:51 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 17, 2014, 03:15:57 PM
this board is more or less on life support

Definitely no correlation with a trigger-happy, snotty-nosed "Hitler-esque dictator/pathetic worm" that either gets members banned or runs them off because he is an elitist pig riding a high horse. He who shall not be named*

*Disco Pickle

You're not Disco Pickle.  Disco Pickle may have been some weird-ass free market tard, but he had stones.  Also, I talk to him on facebook from time to time.

You're Delcon, doing your normal demented shit.  You bore me, son.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

I am just disappointed that you suddenly lost your spine and tried astroturfing.

Useless.  Absolutely useless.

ETA:  You are right about one thing.  I am The Cancer That Is Killing PD.  99% of butthurt trolls agree on this.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Count Chocula

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 17, 2014, 10:32:51 PM
I am just disappointed that you suddenly lost your spine and tried astroturfing.

I am disappointed that you suddenly struggle with reading comprehension.

And you're so quick to assume I was talking about you.

That's quite vain, I'm shocked.

Clearly DP is the one running everybody off, you nimwit.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Count Chocula on September 17, 2014, 10:53:56 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 17, 2014, 10:32:51 PM

I am disappointed that you suddenly struggle with reading comprehension.

And you're so quick to assume I was talking about you.

That's quite vain, I'm shocked.

Clearly DP is the one running everybody off, you nimwit.

DP was awesome, and I wish he was still around.  He was a libertarian, but he could read and everything.

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Cain

He was eaten alive by Eric Pickles, in a freak accident.

BadBeast

Well, as long as it was a freak accident . . . you can't have that shit happening like regular accidents. People will notice.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Cain

Eric Pickles has assured the public he will never eat another Disco Pickle by mistake.

LMNO

BadBeast

So no more accidental pickle gobbling at all? 'Cisco Pickle can come out of hiding?

Cain

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 18, 2014, 02:19:16 PM
Only on purpose next time?

I'm guessing you've never seen Eric Pickles.  Otherwise you'd not have to ask that question.