News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

Flounce Epidemic? Eat a Diseased Dick.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 07, 2011, 08:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: Pixie on April 06, 2011, 06:23:15 PM
all your covers are belong to ME.

Pixie- one of THOSE women.

OH NO YOU DINNIT!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Quote from: Luna on April 06, 2011, 06:24:44 PM
Quote from: Suu the Infallible on April 06, 2011, 06:22:03 PM
Oh no, I *like* having the bed to myself. Cuddling is nice and all, but nothing beats stretching out on your own bed after a long day instead of having to crinkle into a ball to share space with someone who may or may not play nice with the covers.

If you can't defend your covers, you don't deserve them.  But I was thinking more along the lines of curling up on the couch and watching a movie.

GS wasn't much of an issue, Herbert, however...well you've seen him. He takes more space.

Couch cuddling is also nice to a point. It's nice when you have the couch to do it on. Couch at the Monastery? Fuck yes...just you're going to fall asleep. But if you have a guy that has this issue with not wanting to keep his hands out of your pants, then...THEN cuddling becomes an issue. If I want sex, we'll have sex. If I want to watch a movie, we're watching a movie. Knock it the fuck off or I'll scream rape.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Dysfunctional Cunt

I miss sex on a regular basis.  I miss someone else answering the "Can I....." questions from the kids.  I miss adult conversation.  I miss monthly date night.  I miss eating in a restaurant with an adult.  I miss someone else stomping the spiders, taking out the trash and replacing the alternator/or whatever part has died on my car.  :cry:

The Good Reverend Roger

This reminds me of the good old days, when Chef's cousin Talufa would get his heart broked, and would make Chef drive him around in the van, looking for Koreans to beat up.  Talufa insisted on playing his Captain & Teneil CD on infinite repeat, and would frequently throw up Cheetoh mush on pedestrians.  Poor guy's stomach always acted up when he was feeling low, and sometimes he could barely muster up the gumption to stomp hell out of any trustafarian that was unfortunate enough to cross their path.

Talufa was the greatest romantic of this or any other age.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Payne

Quote from: Suu the Infallible on April 06, 2011, 06:24:56 PM

OH NO YOU DINNIT!

It's true. She even steals blankets and duvents and every other conceivable covering device that is packed away.

I wake up in the morning next to a cover-cocoon with only her eyes poking out. Usually kinda cold, and often a little afraid that she'll break out as some kind of Pixie-Monarch hybrid and try to Arch-Enemy me.

Well, I think that until I get my first coffee anyway.

Luna

Quote from: Payne on April 06, 2011, 06:38:07 PM

OH NO YOU DINNIT!

It's true. She even steals blankets and duvents and every other conceivable covering device that is packed away.

I wake up in the morning next to a cover-cocoon with only her eyes poking out. Usually kinda cold, and often a little afraid that she'll break out as some kind of Pixie-Monarch hybrid and try to Arch-Enemy me.

Keep some extra blankets on the floor on your side of the bed.  When she wraps up, grab 'em, you'll stay warmer.

Haz experience.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Payne

Quote from: Luna on April 06, 2011, 06:39:36 PM
Quote from: Payne on April 06, 2011, 06:38:07 PM

OH NO YOU DINNIT!

Keep some extra blankets on the floor on your side of the bed.  When she wraps up, grab 'em, you'll stay warmer.

Haz experience.

No, she gets those too.

q.v.
She even steals blankets and duvents and every other conceivable covering device that is packed away.

Luna

Quote from: Suu the Infallible on April 06, 2011, 06:28:46 PM
Quote from: Luna on April 06, 2011, 06:24:44 PM
Quote from: Suu the Infallible on April 06, 2011, 06:22:03 PM
Oh no, I *like* having the bed to myself. Cuddling is nice and all, but nothing beats stretching out on your own bed after a long day instead of having to crinkle into a ball to share space with someone who may or may not play nice with the covers.

If you can't defend your covers, you don't deserve them.  But I was thinking more along the lines of curling up on the couch and watching a movie.

GS wasn't much of an issue, Herbert, however...well you've seen him. He takes more space.

Couch cuddling is also nice to a point. It's nice when you have the couch to do it on. Couch at the Monastery? Fuck yes...just you're going to fall asleep. But if you have a guy that has this issue with not wanting to keep his hands out of your pants, then...THEN cuddling becomes an issue. If I want sex, we'll have sex. If I want to watch a movie, we're watching a movie. Knock it the fuck off or I'll scream rape.

The couch at the Monastery, I'm fairly sure, has the dessicated corpses of people who dozed off in its hypnotic embrace lodged between the cushions.  Even with my sleep problems these days, I've dozed off on it during game night (and Richter runs an awesome game, that it can lull me to doze is fairly amazing).  

I generally don't have many issues explaining to somebody where the line is and when they're about to cross it.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

That couch has taken the lives of many people.

Luna

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I like sleeping alone in my bed.

But I also like cuddling up next to someone when it's cold with my head on their shoulder. And waking up next to someone in the morning.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

Quote from: Nigel on April 06, 2011, 07:33:32 PM
I like sleeping alone in my bed.

But I also like cuddling up next to someone when it's cold with my head on their shoulder. And waking up next to someone in the morning.

Yeah, I'm naturally a very touchy-cuddly person.  That's the brutal bit about living alone.

Suu

Quote from: Luna on April 06, 2011, 07:08:29 PM
Quote from: Suu the Infallible on April 06, 2011, 07:05:36 PM

This, I believe.

You don't understand. When people go through divorces, they fight over the bed.

We fought over who was sleeping on the couch.

Richter

Quote from: Suu the Infallible on April 06, 2011, 07:05:36 PM

That couch has helped more travellers, pilgrims, and waywards than the current pope.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat