News:

Testimonial: "Yeah, wasn't expecting it. Near shat myself."

Main Menu

Ways To Make Someone Giggle.

Started by trix, July 10, 2014, 06:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trix

I could always use a few extra tricks to whip out when the mood needs more giggle.  Maybe you could too.

Feel free to contribute.

Here's what I've come up with in the last 45 seconds:

1) Write down the word flatulafartipoopy and have someone pronounce it out loud.

2) Quote Mitch Hedberg.

3) With a straight face, take off your right shoe, then your sock. Ball your sock up, and stuff it into your pants to make your crotch bulgier.  Extra points for doing this on an elevator full of people. Extra extra points if you do this and are female.

4) Silly impersonations

5) Draw a large smiley face on a peice of paper, fold it up, and get into character as a Secret Agent.  Stealthily pass the note to someone as if they are also an Agent and should be expecting it, then take off running while they unfold the paper, as if it's going to explode.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Suu

Head to the grocery store with your significant other, and act juvenile in the cereal aisle asking for a certain box with a certain free inside. Blow a pretend fit when your other half says no and crawl into the shopping cart.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: The Suu on July 10, 2014, 08:26:59 PM
Head to the grocery store with your significant other, and act juvenile in the cereal aisle asking for a certain box with a certain free inside. Blow a pretend fit when your other half says no and crawl into the shopping cart.
This is more concise than the first post.
--- War to the knife, knife to the hilt.

Chelagoras The Boulder

step 1 become famous
step 2 attend a hollywood party that Clint Eastwood is at
Step 3 start chatting with him and then at some point say, Oh my god, look who's here! its President Barack Obama!
Step 4 point at a nearby empty chair, saying " i'll leave you two alone, you must have so much to discuss."
Step 5 immediately run as though The Man with No Name were after you, because he probably is.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: trix on July 10, 2014, 06:42:02 AM
I could always use a few extra tricks to whip out when the mood needs more giggle.  Maybe you could too.

Feel free to contribute.

Here's what I've come up with in the last 45 seconds:

1) Write down the word flatulafartipoopy and have someone pronounce it out loud.

2) Quote Mitch Hedberg.

3) With a straight face, take off your right shoe, then your sock. Ball your sock up, and stuff it into your pants to make your crotch bulgier.  Extra points for doing this on an elevator full of people. Extra extra points if you do this and are female.

4) Silly impersonations

5) Draw a large smiley face on a peice of paper, fold it up, and get into character as a Secret Agent.  Stealthily pass the note to someone as if they are also an Agent and should be expecting it, then take off running while they unfold the paper, as if it's going to explode.

Too complicated, didn't grok. I prefer to simply say the word Yes until laughter is the only thing that can come out.

Once you get comfortable with your insane cackling laughter you can then begin to move into more disturbing emotional ranges...
Using the word YES
--- War to the knife, knife to the hilt.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Chelagoras The Lust-Driven Dickwolf on July 12, 2014, 07:50:20 AM
step 1 become famous
step 2 attend a hollywood party that Clint Eastwood is at
Step 3 start chatting with him and then at some point say, Oh my god, look who's here! its President Barack Obama!
Step 4 point at a nearby empty chair, saying " i'll leave you two alone, you must have so much to discuss."
Step 5 immediately run as though The Man with No Name were after you, because he probably is.
I don't get it.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Chelagoras The Boulder

"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

rong

1) acquire dark glasses and cane
2) go to local "big box" store
3) shop as though you are blind causing minor disturbance
4) leave store
5) get in car and drive away
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

trix

Quote from: rong on July 14, 2014, 02:05:56 AM
4) leave store

But, if you legitimately fool everyone with your disguise, who giggles?  Yourself as you drive away?
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: trix on July 14, 2014, 02:24:14 AM
Quote from: rong on July 14, 2014, 02:05:56 AM
4) leave store

But, if you legitimately fool everyone with your disguise, who giggles?  Yourself as you drive away?
Yep, good joke rong, but not giggle-inducing. More like LOL.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Disabled people are totes HILARIOUS.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Junkenstein

I think so.

But it's all newspeak to me.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on July 15, 2014, 05:37:52 AM
Disabled people are totes HILARIOUS.
I saw it more as messing with the assumptions about what a disabled person looks like.
I don't think blind people would be hurt by this joke. (I almost made a 'won't see anyting offensive'  joke, see! I'm learning!)

Cain