News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

Family of Florida boy killed by Neighborhood Watch seeks arrest

Started by Freeky, March 11, 2012, 04:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on April 25, 2012, 07:41:48 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on April 25, 2012, 11:44:02 AM
Quote from: navkat on April 25, 2012, 09:20:44 AM
HAY! SOME OF THE NICEST PEOPLE ARE UGLY AND MY EX-BOYFRIEND DIED FROM QUARTER POUNDERS WITH CHEESE OF THE ASS.

I think you accidentally swapped the N and I in your fifth word, there.

I DON'T KNOW NOTHIN BOUT WUT THAT'S SPOASTA MEAN BUT BUT YOU BETTER QUIT TALKIN ABOUT QUARTER POUNDERS
                                                          /

:spittake:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 24, 2012, 09:12:13 PM
Quote from: Nigel on April 24, 2012, 09:11:08 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 24, 2012, 09:08:44 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 24, 2012, 09:05:32 PM
Quote from: Nigel on April 24, 2012, 09:03:26 PM
Apparently so.

:teabagger1:

Hey, notice something about that pic?

Besides the fact that everybody's white?

Well, I was gonna say, "They could all make it from one side of Sanford, FL, to the other without being shot", but yeah.
The guy in the top left corner is looking to his left as if he just heard the most shocking thing in the world, somebody there is making up his own lyrics.

And the girl in the bottom right is thinking up various ways of getting back at her mom for dragging her to this retard convention.
Look at that face. If that isn't a 'i'm going to kill a motherfucker' face then i don't know anything anymore.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: :regret: on April 25, 2012, 10:12:10 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 24, 2012, 09:12:13 PM
Quote from: Nigel on April 24, 2012, 09:11:08 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 24, 2012, 09:08:44 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 24, 2012, 09:05:32 PM
Quote from: Nigel on April 24, 2012, 09:03:26 PM
Apparently so.

:teabagger1:

Hey, notice something about that pic?

Besides the fact that everybody's white?

Well, I was gonna say, "They could all make it from one side of Sanford, FL, to the other without being shot", but yeah.
The guy in the top left corner is looking to his left as if he just heard the most shocking thing in the world, somebody there is making up his own lyrics.

And the girl in the bottom right is thinking up various ways of getting back at her mom for dragging her to this retard convention.
Look at that face. If that isn't a 'i'm going to kill a motherfucker' face then i don't know anything anymore.

Don't be such a Pollyanna. She could be JUST LIKE THEM BEFORE SHE GETS OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Doktor Howl

Apparently, Florida's Stand Your Ground Law doesn't apply if the shooter is Black.

The NAACP's Jacksonville chapter has thrown its support behind a woman who will be sentenced Monday in a shooting where she claimed self-defense against an abusive husband under the state's Stand Your Ground law.

Marissa Danielle Alexander, 31, was charged with three counts of aggravated assault in August 2010 after she fired a single shot into the ceiling of her home during a dispute that somehow turned physical.

A judge denied her immunity in a Stand Your Ground hearing. And after a jury found her guilty, she faces a mandatory term of 20 years in prison.

"This is a clear case of domestic violence against Marissa," branch President Isaiah Rumlin said Friday. "After looking into it and studying the case, this is a clear case of Stand Your Ground as it relates to what she had to do on the date that she did it."

Alexander's husband, Rico Gray, 36, was arrested in 2006 and 2009 on misdemeanor charges of domestic battery. Charges were dropped in one case and he was given probation in the other. Alexander had an injunction for protection against domestic violence against Gray following his 2009 arrest. Police have withheld Alexander's address and it is unclear if the couple were living together.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2012-04-21/story/naacp-weighs-what-they-say-stand-your-ground-case-against-jacksonville-0#ixzz1to1roXYX

Zimmerman stalks and murders a kid, and he's a hero.

This woman showed enough restraint to not kill an actual attacker, and she's going to prison for 20 years. 
Molon Lube

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 03, 2012, 05:22:00 PM
Apparently, Florida's Stand Your Ground Law doesn't apply if the shooter is Black.

The NAACP's Jacksonville chapter has thrown its support behind a woman who will be sentenced Monday in a shooting where she claimed self-defense against an abusive husband under the state's Stand Your Ground law.

Marissa Danielle Alexander, 31, was charged with three counts of aggravated assault in August 2010 after she fired a single shot into the ceiling of her home during a dispute that somehow turned physical.

A judge denied her immunity in a Stand Your Ground hearing. And after a jury found her guilty, she faces a mandatory term of 20 years in prison.

"This is a clear case of domestic violence against Marissa," branch President Isaiah Rumlin said Friday. "After looking into it and studying the case, this is a clear case of Stand Your Ground as it relates to what she had to do on the date that she did it."

Alexander's husband, Rico Gray, 36, was arrested in 2006 and 2009 on misdemeanor charges of domestic battery. Charges were dropped in one case and he was given probation in the other. Alexander had an injunction for protection against domestic violence against Gray following his 2009 arrest. Police have withheld Alexander's address and it is unclear if the couple were living together.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2012-04-21/story/naacp-weighs-what-they-say-stand-your-ground-case-against-jacksonville-0#ixzz1to1roXYX

Zimmerman stalks and murders a kid, and he's a hero.

This woman showed enough restraint to not kill an actual attacker, and she's going to prison for 20 years.

Alex was just an innocent man trying to discipline his wife. Trayvon was suspended from school, and he talked about smoking weed on facebook, he clearly had it coming to him.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Don Coyote

well how else they supposed to keep those uppity colored women under control.

Cain

Called it back on page 7.

Black people don't get to stand their ground.  They're automatically the aggressors in any situation.

navkat

Quote from: Cain on May 03, 2012, 07:09:49 PM
Called it back on page 7.

Black people don't get to stand their ground.  They're automatically the aggressors in any situation.

Which is why in Alabama if he hits her and she calls the police, they both go to jail for assault. I think it's her voice or something. A black bitch running her mouth after she's already been told to shut it by her husband is an assault on the policeman's ears.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

IN OTHER NEWS:

White supremacists accused of planning for 'race war' in Florida

Clockwise from top right: Christopher Brooks, Marcus Faella, Patricia Faella, Paul Jackson, Jennifer McGowan, Mark McGowan, Kent McLellan, Dustin Perry, Diane Steven, Richard Stockdale
Molon Lube

Junkenstein

I love how every time you see pictures of XXX supremacists, they are pretty much always the worst possible example of XXX.

How anyone with spiderweb tattoos around the face can consider themselves to be somehow supreme is a mystery for the ages.

Incidentally, these all look like "before" pictures from "faces of meth".
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

I hope this isn't the extent of their "warriors".

Because 8 people isn't a war.  8 people doesn't even qualify as a gang.  What if they called it a "race scuffle" instead?  I can live with that.

Anna Mae Bollocks

At least a couple of them look like they might not be 100% caucasian.
Dumbasses.  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Cain

Top left and bottom right, yeah.

And Faella's an Italian name.  More than a few Saracens passed through Sicily, if you know what I mean.

LOL, CNN

QuoteIt is there, authorities say, that Marcus, his wife and eight other members of American Front -- a down-on-its-luck white supremacist group -- trained in hand-to-hand combat, drilled in breaking down weapons and practiced shooting them, imagining their targets weren't merely water jugs, but rather the exploding heads of people they hated.

Well surely that will be a match for anyone trained in small unit tactics!  BOOM, HEADSHOT! is not a viable strategy, sorry.  Not even on most modern video games, let alone reality.

Junkenstein

There should be the new way of dealing with white supremacists - DNA test tracing their origins. Then make the findings public. To other white supremacists.

"Sez here that yoo got sum turkish in yoo. Git em!"

More seriously, if you actually are 100% pure whatever then the chances are by now you've got webbed toes and more teeth than the average shark.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.