News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

Welcoming Myself to the FUTURE!

Started by Dimocritus, July 08, 2010, 03:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimocritus

I'm posting this with one of fancy new fandangled phone devices that can go on the line. THE FUTURE IS NOW! THE FUTURE IS MINE! Mwahaha!
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

LMNO

Dysnomia

YOUR KIND ISN'T WELCOME HERE ANYMORE

GTFO!

:argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!:

welcome back dimo!
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Dimocritus

Pope Pixie Pickle

Doktor Howl

Quote from: dimo on July 08, 2010, 03:52:44 PM
I'm posting this with one of fancy new fandangled phone devices that can go on the line. THE FUTURE IS NOW! THE FUTURE IS MINE! Mwahaha!

YOU KIDS WITH YOUR INTERWEBS AND ALWAYS LISTENING TO THE ROCK AND THE ROLL!   :argh!:
Molon Lube

Dimocritus

I kno, rite? At first I thought I'd never be on the line, let alone using one o' them sell-you-lure thingamajiggers.

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

AFK

This may just be the French-Canadian blood speaking, but I just can't see spending the money on one of those things.  The phone itself is expensive, but the plans seem to be pretty pricey too.  I'm happy spending my $15/month for the basic cell phone.  I just don't get it man. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: RWHN on July 09, 2010, 08:48:32 PM
This may just be the French-Canadian blood speaking, but I just can't see spending the money on one of those things.  The phone itself is expensive, but the plans seem to be pretty pricey too.  I'm happy spending my $15/month for the basic cell phone.  I just don't get it man. 

What the hell carrier are you going through that you're only paying $15/mo?
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Doktor Howl

I pad my bills.
Molon Lube

AFK

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on July 09, 2010, 08:50:05 PM

What the hell carrier are you going through that you're only paying $15/mo?

Net10.  $15 a month and I get 150 minutes a month with 30 days of service.  Mind you, I don't use my cell phone alot to call people.  We got a pair of Net10 phones when my wife was pregnant just incase she went into labor and I wasn't around nor in my office.  I get a few short calls from my project director, but that's about it.  Also, I hate people, so outside of work, I don't go out of my way to talk to them on the phone.  (family excluded)
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I use my "phone" mainly for texting and internetting. The GPS is really handy, and also I like taking p icstures with it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dalek

I usually carry a shit load of gadgets with me. My phone to make calls, listen to music, take photos; my PSP to connect to the Interwebs; my MP3 player to help me ignore the world and my camera to take photos. I can't wait until being a cyborg becomes widely avilable.

President Television

I have a really basic pay-as-you go phone without a camera that I haven't used in months.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.