News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

Train's A-Comin'

Started by Phox, December 27, 2011, 06:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on December 27, 2011, 09:17:29 PM
Theres a train running on burning bones
trampled rights and foreclosed homes
the whistles laugh with a madmans tone
and the whining of unmanned drones

chorus:
theres a train coming down the line
smoke stack spewing out its grime
conductor trying to keep it running right on time
hear the whistle cackling
engine fires crackling
the people on the rails dont seem to mind

they see it coming they aint scared
the dont even seem to care
just want to bicker and stare
while they crack another beer

chorus

the conductor looks down at his fob
not my problem just doing my job
gotta speed up gotta crank this knob
gotta get these people to the next stop

chorus

the conductor announces whats to take place
the passengers eye the emergency brakes
think they cant anything anyways
go about their business and shrug it away

chorus

i have some stuff in mind for this musically if you guys think its any good.

I like it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Ok. Im thinking something a little on the folkier side. I might end up writing a part for electric guitar but i think most of it will come out acoustic.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Ok. Im thinking something a little on the folkier side. I might end up writing a part for electric guitar but i think most of it will come out acoustic.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Luna

Run with it, Twid, however it sings to you.

When was the last time you stood on the rails?  They sing, you know.  All that steel, humming with excitement about what's coming, what the next few minutes will bring.

Listen, close, you can hear it, the song echoing through the air...

You get that many people screaming at once, it modulates beautifully, doesn't it?  They can't even remember why they're screaming any more, now they scream because they're part of the chorus, and all everyone really wants is to be part of something big, something important.

So, stand there on the rails, if that's what you want.  Add your scream to the rest, join the chorus, if that's your thing.

Me?  No, thanks.  I know there's plenty of room, but I'm not here to sing.  I just came to drop this penny on the rails, I wanna see what happens.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

trippinprincezz13

I don't WANT to be on the tracks. I've just spent so much time trying to run from the train that I've forgotten that all I need to do is step off. I wanted to bring some other people with me, but it's hard to move dead weight. And then, why bother? Everyone's been scrambling to get on the rails because it must be the new big thing, even if they're not quite sure what it is. If I get off now I'll just be stuck with the group that got there a little late for the train and are there hovering, waiting for the next one to come around. They all seem the same to me. Maybe I'll just crawl over here, where the rails split off a bit, and hope that the train misses me for now.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

LizKing531

Rest your skull on the rail & put your ear on the track - just listen.  It'll get louder, WAY louder, then....................quiet