Nothing gets wasted around here

Main Menu

TwitterGASM

Started by Iason Ouabache, April 02, 2009, 02:26:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

Quote from: The Borderline Simpleton on April 09, 2009, 07:56:42 PM
Quote from: The Borderline Simpleton on April 03, 2009, 11:56:44 AM
ITT Discordian's who are thoroughly against social networking of this style go over to the dark side.

Hypocrisy FTW.

If it's for The Greater GoodTM, it's cancelled out.

Telarus

Setup as TelarusKSC: http://twitter.com/TelarusKSC

Now digging into the network of links to people.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Telarus

This app is awesome: http://www.tweetdeck.com/beta/

First Adobe Air app that I like.
Telarus, KSC,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,

bds

Holy shit. Tweetdeck is teh epic.

Dr Goofy

Start Tweeting Check
Get app to become super addicted not check because my os is not on there

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I now have a Twitter account

I'm "Weaselpanties".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

bds

I think I'm addicted. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? :x

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: The Borderline Simpleton on April 10, 2009, 08:00:31 AM
I think I'm addicted. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? :x
ONE OF US!!! ONE OF US!!! ONE OF US!!!
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Jenne

Good, good.  More people to follow! *cue maniacal laughter*  Actually, I have pitifully few, but that's fine.  If this thing goes as Cain indicates, we're supposed to slowly build up a base, correct?

Also, I just fed a "Zombie Jesus" tweet into the "Jesus" topic.  Har.

Cain

Tweetdeck is teh suck.  Its taking forever to log me in.

Edit: NVM, got it working.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenne on April 10, 2009, 02:35:07 PM
Good, good.  More people to follow! *cue maniacal laughter*  Actually, I have pitifully few, but that's fine.  If this thing goes as Cain indicates, we're supposed to slowly build up a base, correct?

Also, I just fed a "Zombie Jesus" tweet into the "Jesus" topic.  Har.

There are topics?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Telarus

Yeah, # indicates a #hashtag and you can search for them and there are sites that track all conversations with that #hashtag.

You can include it in the message, like "This message is about #PDSpags, are you a #PDSpag?" or you can just tack it onto the end of a message.
Telarus, KSC,

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh, that's cool! Will make use.

Cainad (dec.)

FUCK THIS

For the 5th fucking time (yeah I know I said I'd quit after the 4th time; bite me), it's telling me my password is wrong! After the first few times I decided that maybe the password I had chosen was just too complex for my idiot brain to type properly more than once, but after changing my password to "fuckyou" it STILL doesn't work!

Fuck you Twitter. I don't know what your god damn problem is, but you can shove it so far up your ass covered in superglue that it sticks to your lymphatic system and I can yank the whole thing out and use it to enrich my Jenkem brew, which I then make you huff until radioactive waste pours from your eye sockets.

the other anonymous

Quote from: Cainad on April 11, 2009, 02:41:21 PM
FUCK THIS

For the 5th fucking time (yeah I know I said I'd quit after the 4th time; bite me), it's telling me my password is wrong! After the first few times I decided that maybe the password I had chosen was just too complex for my idiot brain to type properly more than once, but after changing my password to "fuckyou" it STILL doesn't work!

Fuck you Twitter. I don't know what your god damn problem is, but you can shove it so far up your ass covered in superglue that it sticks to your lymphatic system and I can yank the whole thing out and use it to enrich my Jenkem brew, which I then make you huff until radioactive waste pours from your eye sockets.

The problem is on your end, not Twitter's. I can log into your account just fine. ;)