News:

If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: NO CISNORMATIVE ELVEN PATRIARCHS ALLOWED

Started by Cain, January 22, 2015, 08:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demolition Squid

Quote from: Pæs on February 07, 2015, 11:00:49 PM
Dad is in hospital with HA-MRSA and cellulitis after a hip replacement, so that's not great.

Urgh, good luck Paes.  :sad:
Vast and Roaring Nipplebeast from the Dawn of Soho

Chelagoras The Boulder

"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

LMNO

Paes, that sucks. Horribly.

EoC, how the hell small can you write?

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

axod

just this

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

MRSA's fucking scary. My dad almost died of it a few years back but they fixed him up and he made a full recovery; I'm hoping yours does too.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pæs

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pæs on February 07, 2015, 11:00:49 PM
Dad is in hospital with HA-MRSA and cellulitis after a hip replacement, so that's not great.

Best of luck, Paes.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on February 07, 2015, 10:40:05 PM
Some kind of a soup cup filled with rainwater, used syringes, and the packaging for a precision screwdriver set left on the small table in front of my house this morning. Dreadlocked woman nodded out in a chair in front of the entrance to my building. There may be a connection.

They've marked you.

RUN WHILE YOU CAN!
Molon Lube

Cain

Pretty sure I've blown my nose so many times over the past day that I'm going to get a skin infection, given how raw that skin is.

Also at the stage of the illness where my eyes feel like they are boiling for no good reason.  I somehow think I am not working tomorrow night...or the other two nights, either.

Cain

By using the implied threat of infecting my boss, I've managed to get the next three nights off.  Thank fuck.

LMNO

Is this a nasty cold, the full on flu, or Captain Trips?

Cain

Somewhere between the last two.  Not so much coughing and sore throat, but aches, light and sound sensitivity, sneezing/runny nose, tiredness, nausea/vomiting, shivers and generally feeling shit.

A mixture of Lemsip Max and ibuprofen turns it from "feeling like death warmed up" to merely "feeling like shit", which is good.  But obviously, if I were working, I would infect pretty much the whole building, as I pointed out.

LMNO

Damn.  That sounds bad.  Is this in spite of the flu shot, or were you not able to get one?