News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

:lulz:

Please to crosspost to the Tomahawk thread.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Luna

Question, plz...

I've seen it's bad juju to WOMP without posting your own pic for return WOMPage.  This is reasonable and cool.

I'd prefer to keep my face down until after the divorce, in the interest of plausible deniability should my not-soon-enough-ex-husband finds the buckets of bile I'm dumping here and decides to make the divorce more difficult and drag out longer.

I wanna play, too.

Is a picture with, say, a half-mask an acceptable offering to be able to play, too?
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on March 21, 2011, 03:59:35 PM
Question, plz...

I've seen it's bad juju to WOMP without posting your own pic for return WOMPage.  This is reasonable and cool.

I'd prefer to keep my face down until after the divorce, in the interest of plausible deniability should my not-soon-enough-ex-husband finds the buckets of bile I'm dumping here and decides to make the divorce more difficult and drag out longer.

I wanna play, too.

Is a picture with, say, a half-mask an acceptable offering to be able to play, too?

If there's a good reason not to post your pic, then don't.  You can keep WOMPing.  Just post your pic when you can.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Luna

Just gotta find my photoshop disc...

Pic will be posted once the divorce is final and I sober up.  (There will either be an epic party, or I will lock myself in my apartment with enough booze to level a small town.  Maybe both.)

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Don Coyote

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Telarus on March 21, 2011, 08:53:45 AM
Epic. I know I've been busy, but I'm working on using a lot of WOMP material in a project (I've talked to Rog about a few Dok Howl pieces). May I use this, Nigel? Rog? It's perfect "opening dossier" material. I should be done in a week or two, depending on how this freaking code behaves.

Also *welcome back*

I got no problem with this.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on March 21, 2011, 04:31:54 PM
Just gotta find my photoshop disc...

Pic will be posted once the divorce is final and I sober up.  (There will either be an epic party, or I will lock myself in my apartment with enough booze to level a small town.  Maybe both.)

I was so happy when my divorce was final! Monday, June 14, 2010. The sun was out, I texted all my important exes, my friend wrote me a haiku:

Divorce. D. I. Vorce.
Ah. Sweet nectar of freedom
Like honey kisses

I still have it hanging by my desk. I love it so much.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

Honestly, I don't know how I'll react.  Things are catching me in unexpected ways, these days.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on March 21, 2011, 07:24:13 PM
Honestly, I don't know how I'll react.  Things are catching me in unexpected ways, these days.

Mine was such a long time coming that I was more than ready.

The emotional landscape of separation and divorce is really complicated. You are still mourning the loss of an idea and a future you had anticipated, so you need a lot of leeway right now.

The Good Reverend Roger

Papers not final
Howls of hate echo the land
Use lime, hide body

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 21, 2011, 07:35:06 PM
Papers not final
Use lime, hide body

Okay, I need that done up nicely with calligraphy and appropriate illumination to hang on my wall.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 21, 2011, 07:35:06 PM
Papers not final
Use lime, hide body

This is so beautiful.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Hey, Nigel.

Glad to see you posting again.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nephew Twiddleton

Hmmm.... ;ooks like I'll have to be womping Coyote, and I still owe Semaj some wompage too.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS