News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

Re: Open Bar: RECOMMENDABLE

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, December 31, 2013, 04:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 03, 2014, 04:18:43 AM
I am looking forward to someday having regular sex again.

Preferably with, y'know, my accountant.

GOTTA MAKE THAT...WAIT, NO.

NOOOOOOOOO.

ME TOO, THOUGH I THINK MY LIFE WOULD IMPROVE WITH LESS SEXUAL DESIRE.

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on January 02, 2014, 04:02:27 AM
Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on January 02, 2014, 04:00:01 AM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 02, 2014, 02:52:08 AM
Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on January 01, 2014, 12:14:54 AM
What do the yellow squares below your name and text mean. I notice I've got three where Rog only has two, though he has way more posts than me.

You get squares???
Yuh, man. Squares. Little yellow squares, you got 'em too. It's an epidemic,

I have stars.

I do too.
They have none upon thars.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

See you guys on Saturday.  I'll be traveling all day tomorrow.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Hope Germany can handle the Tucson.  :lol: Enjoy!
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on January 03, 2014, 05:56:40 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on January 02, 2014, 04:02:27 AM
Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on January 02, 2014, 04:00:01 AM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 02, 2014, 02:52:08 AM
Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on January 01, 2014, 12:14:54 AM
What do the yellow squares below your name and text mean. I notice I've got three where Rog only has two, though he has way more posts than me.

You get squares???
Yuh, man. Squares. Little yellow squares, you got 'em too. It's an epidemic,

I have stars.

I do too.
They have none upon thars.

I have two squares and one star, I just figured it was an approximation of how long you've been here and/or how many posts you have.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 03, 2014, 06:17:37 AM

May butts be upon you.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Safe travels, Roger. Try not to accidentally anyone in the air.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

GOOD TRAVELS ROGER!!!!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Verbal Mike

PLEASE DONT DEMOLISH ALL OF GERMANY ROGER I STILL HAVE SOME STUFF THERE.

SRSLY. DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH THE WEST BUT LEAVE THE EAST INTACT PLEASE.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Junkenstein

Ahoy, Have I missed anything good?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

Mass Effect 1+2 soundtracks = the best.  Virmire Ride, Techno Madness and Suicide Mission are probably some of the best musical scores for any video game ever made.

Meanwhile, whoever is responsible for the aborted atrocity that is ME3's music should be thrown out the airlock.

Sita

Fuck this walking from the store carrying 2 gallons of milk, a bag of cat food, a bag of cat litter (because like hell am i going to try and carry one of those tubs) and a 2-liter of soda (plus a couple other things, but they are very light and not related to the rant).

My shoulders ache, my arms feel like pudding and it's taken a full 5 minutes to get my breath under control. When tax money comes in I'm investing in one of those foldable shopping carts.

Or maybe just make multiple trips, which is what I really should've done but didn't feel like dealing with people any longer than I had to today.
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Sita on January 03, 2014, 02:42:53 PM
Fuck this walking from the store carrying 2 gallons of milk, a bag of cat food, a bag of cat litter (because like hell am i going to try and carry one of those tubs) and a 2-liter of soda (plus a couple other things, but they are very light and not related to the rant).

My shoulders ache, my arms feel like pudding and it's taken a full 5 minutes to get my breath under control. When tax money comes in I'm investing in one of those foldable shopping carts.

Or maybe just make multiple trips, which is what I really should've done but didn't feel like dealing with people any longer than I had to today.

Radio flyer!

I never wanna make multiple trips if I am walking to a store, either. I will load up a backpack or something. Or take a wagon or hand truck. But I don't try to carry everything. That way lies madness. And people trying to run you off the road for fun, down here.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't know how close your store is but I have found the daily trip, and sometimes twice daily trips, to be the easiest for me. That way I never have to carry large quantities of anything. But my neighborhood grocery stores are like 1/4 mile away and we have sidewalks.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

trippinprincezz13

Wow, the past week (weeks?) has flown by. Had the best New Year's Eve in a while (except for a sad note) at a lake house on Lake Winnipesaukee. Just my boyfriend and his brothers and their girlfriends and one other close family friend of theirs and his girlfriend (plus an extra childhood friend). No bars, no driving, no obnoxiously drunk people. Despite being up until past 4, boyfriend and I able to get up early and cook breakfast for everyone. Then on the way home, stopped at a local packie and brought home much fancy beer. (You know, Budweiser Select)

On a sad note, before heading to said NYE party, our pet mouse did in front of us. Hadn't seen him when I first got home and changed his water. Went to get him cheese and by the time I got back to the room, he was lying on his side...dying. Last until my boyfriend got home from work at least. Most people don't care about mice, but he was still our pet for the past 7-ish years since we caught him in our old apartment. So, it sucks  :sad:   Still have our cat and snake, and we knew this was coming eventually, but I've grown accustomed to seeing him come out to greet me/beg for food everyday, so, yea.

Hello again.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.