News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

I think my eyes are broken

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, October 29, 2012, 03:02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

Could someone get me a new set of eyes? These ones don't seem to be working right anymore. I mean, they're fine for general use, traffic signs and menu options and whatnot. I can even force them to work while I'm writing if I'm very careful and take breaks every couple or words. But sometimes it's all too much and they start to lose definition in the periphery and then the cone of blurry darkness tunnels down and I just have to reboot them and try again. I haven't been able to find anything in the users manual to troubleshoot this problem.

I think my eyes are broken, because they won't read things anymore. Short things, maybe, but never long ones. Two sentences in and it all smudges together into incoherent syllables of gibberish. It's a shame, I really liked these ones. I know they've had some problems from the get-go, but it's hard to find ones in a shade that's got some depth to it. I hope they don't stick me with grey for the replacements. They'll replace them, right? They have to, these ones aren't working. I can't go around with eyes that aren't working.

Could you help me with my eyes? They're not working at all like they used to, I can't seem to do anything with them any more, it's just a mess. I think I hit a dog with my car the other sau,. nut O dpm't know/ {;ease hel[/me/ I'm dalling apart and I con't know how I can dix it/ Upi cam dox o. eohjt? cp,espme jas tp dox ot/ O camt sp pm like this. O cam
t/ O can't fp arpimd wotj nrplem eues

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Our warranty department has checked the situation out, and the problem is not with the eyes.  It is an environmental problem.  We suggest you wear eye patches over both eyes to shield you from input that is worrisome.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mistre

Uber Supreme Poobah of Pope-Groping™

He who acknowledges his own inability to answer a question is wise, he who does not seek one is stupid.