News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

Ethiopian food

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 13, 2010, 05:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Whole foods by me SHOULD sell teff flour but they don't, the gentrifying pigs.

J/K mostly, I bet they would if  asked.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

Great recipe, Nigel--will have to try!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

SHIT YES

My cookbook came! Monday I will learn to make injera, awaze merek, and yekik alich'a.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nast

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on April 15, 2010, 10:42:03 PM
SHIT YES

My cookbook came! Monday I will learn to make injera, awaze merek, and yekik alich'a.

Whoop whoop!  :banana:

Make sure to share with the class, if you don't mind.  :)
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Brotep

What's that spongey bread stuff called?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Chryselephantine Shavenwolf on April 21, 2010, 07:18:56 PM
What's that spongey bread stuff called?

That's injera.

I never did get around to making Ethiopian last weekend, because other stuff happened.