News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

Rev Roger: The Heresies, Chapter 2

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 20, 2003, 05:42:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

riff

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomPS: All those lobotomies make a big difference in the needs of the Karma Manager and the Commander. I just kill a few enemies and feed him some pie and he is happy.

What?? I haven't had any lobotomies... have I? :shock:

I do like pie, though.
Here's where I've been, and where I probably am: http://www.kingdomofloathing.com.

Bella

Quote from: Riff
Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomPS: All those lobotomies make a big difference in the needs of the Karma Manager and the Commander. I just kill a few enemies and feed him some pie and he is happy.

I do like pie, though.

Not a single one, dear.
I just meant that the Commander is a higher maintenance boss because he's had so many lobotomies and you haven't had any.
All I have to do is feed you pie and you're happy.
It's a slacker job for sure. 8)
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Trollax

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom*Represses shudder*

No kidding.....the first of Zorga's many husbands was named Watson, and the poor man came to a terrible end.   :shock:

Oh Crap....

but then I was only born with that name I don't live under it...

BTW...
FNORD!

riff

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom
Quote from: Riff

I do like pie, though.

Not a single one, dear.
I just meant that the Commander is a higher maintenance boss because he's had so many lobotomies and you haven't had any.
All I have to do is feed you pie and you're happy.
It's a slacker job for sure. 8)

Ohh, I understand.  Phew!  For a minute I thought I'd have to start checking for new cranial scars when I wake up in the mornings.
Here's where I've been, and where I probably am: http://www.kingdomofloathing.com.

PrincessEris von Tartarus

Karma mangager, did you forget that it was you that started getting the commander on lobotomies... for security reasons only of course. You do not have to fear... Anyway I have this new technology at hand for our commander. So that we do not have to cut him up all the time... I will implant a special chip into his head... its connected to a remote control in the DIA so that one can erase only certain bits of his mind and not wipe out his memory over and over again. Also the surgery bit will be a thing of the past too.  The remote can be found in my office. The lobotomy authorization forms are directly next to it.  :P

But nevertheless, its a lot of work taking care of a man like the commander. especially his british bulldog needs taking out for walks and so on... a buiy commander can not always rush out with the dog... so thats up to the assassin again *guaaaa*

oh did you know that he did make a little pile from his money-pile bed for his bulldog? it now sleeps on money too. cute!  :twisted:  :twisted:
Atomic Assassin - Die Attentäterin - DIA/DND
International Mush Mullah with Tao Jones

Ich liebe dich mein wunderbarer Kohlkopfkiller! Du hast mein
Herz erwärmt und lässt meine Gedanken erblühen und meine Muschi glühen.... *g*

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: St. Bheer
Quote from: SlartibartfastThere is an irony that you are as negative as Roger is about the same things.  

Negative?

Me?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

B23.77

Negative like Pinhead without his torture chamber.  Negative like a magnet at the south pole.  Negative like a hole without his donut.  Negative like a festering, drooling toad without his princess. Negative like a gang of harpies with nothing but a pack of dildos to sing to.  Well, that might not be so negative for them.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sgt. Gov. Prof. Mr. St. BNegative like Pinhead without his torture chamber.  Negative like a magnet at the south pole.  Negative like a hole without his donut.  Negative like a festering, drooling toad without his princess. Negative like a gang of harpies with nothing but a pack of dildos to sing to.  Well, that might not be so negative for them.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Penumbral

Acctully Roger I *do* agree with you.

One quick question though.
What did you mean by saying you where going over to the "dark side" It's not discordianisem its not becoming a greyface, and no its not even subgenis.
Is it the "rouge discordian" you have claimed to beacome?
How is being a rouge discordian any differnt then the rest of us?
DO YOU HAVE A REBELLION?
I find that most difficlt to belive.

Malaul

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

thats adorable
even though I know its not supossed to be
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Horab Fibslager

penumbral, it could be said he's becoming an illuminatus.

mroe on that after a short message from our sponsors.
Hell is other people.

Penumbral

if you read that with your sig it even funnier...

penumbral, it could be said he's becoming an illuminatus.

mroe on that after a short message from our sponsors.

doo ba doo ba da backstrokin' do da do da do da da do da

Bella

That is pretty humerous, isn't it?
Especially if you picture Horab singing it.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

B23.77

He turned into a banana peel.  Where's the remote?  I'm rewinding that commercial.  

doo ba doo ba da backstrokin' do da do da do da da do da

That was good.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: PenumbralAcctully Roger I *do* agree with you.

One quick question though.
What did you mean by saying you where going over to the "dark side" It's not discordianisem its not becoming a greyface, and no its not even subgenis.
Is it the "rouge discordian" you have claimed to beacome?
How is being a rouge discordian any differnt then the rest of us?
DO YOU HAVE A REBELLION?
I find that most difficlt to belive.

What I mean is that I am engaged in a campaign to bring doom upon us all, by means of unrestrained jaking.

That's where I've been, recently.