News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

Attention, you snotty little lurking bastards:

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 07, 2012, 07:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on April 27, 2012, 11:00:19 PM
Ugh.  I'm finding I have no energy to post intelligently around here...

I'm unemployed, which sucks rocks.  Have had no luck finding anything else.  (Though I have a phone interview next week... which I expect may not go well, as I know fuckall about the chemical industry, and that might, somehow, matter to the interviewer.  I pay people.  That's what I do.  I don't give a shit what I'm paying them FOR, other than how it affects how they're paid...  Industry shouldn't matter... but it does.)

I'm trying NOT to turn into a self-pitying blob sitting on the couch all day...  Really, I am...  But, there's not much incentive to kick the shit out of the apathy and MOVE.

On the plus side, I have a date tomorrow.  I am terrified as hell of this.

Yayyyy Luna! Give 'em hell!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 27, 2012, 11:03:10 PM
Quote from: Luna on April 27, 2012, 11:02:01 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 27, 2012, 11:01:10 PM
On the plus side, I have a date tomorrow.

:banana:

I swear to all that might even pretend to be holy, I don't remember how to do this shit.   :horrormirth:

It's like riding a bicycle, only there's 3 angry mountain gorillas fighting in the basket.

You'll be FINE.

Most accurate description of dating I've ever heard.   :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

Quote from: Nigel on April 28, 2012, 12:09:58 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 27, 2012, 11:03:10 PM
Quote from: Luna on April 27, 2012, 11:02:01 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 27, 2012, 11:01:10 PM
On the plus side, I have a date tomorrow.

:banana:

I swear to all that might even pretend to be holy, I don't remember how to do this shit.   :horrormirth:

It's like riding a bicycle, only there's 3 angry mountain gorillas fighting in the basket.

You'll be FINE.

Most accurate description of dating I've ever heard.   :lulz:

A good day is planned.  I'm looking forward to it, despite the day spent frantically shoveling the shit around in my apartment.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Triple Zero

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 27, 2012, 11:34:24 PM
Well, yeah, but you don't want to wait too long.

He might have all the wrong valves.

What I read, before I blinked.

Anyway, GOOOOO LUNA!!! Let us know how it went! :D
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Luna

Quote from: Triple Zero on April 28, 2012, 03:01:14 AM

:eek:  If he has all the wrong valves, I am going to be VERY disappointed.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am waiting for the weird guy who works at the record store to get back and find the letter from Kitty Parson that contains the Juggalo poem.

And then, maybe, I'll have a date too.

Luna

Quote from: Triple Zero on April 28, 2012, 03:01:14 AM

:)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 07, 2012, 07:53:57 PM
Oh, ye wretches that only stand and wait!  Do ye not know the awful punishment that awaits thee?  Do ye not know that there is no room in heaven or even heck for people who are merely spectators?  Who only VIEW, who never speak, who keep WAITING?  Is it not written1 that ye shall be cast into the Nashville Bus Station for eternity?  Ye shall want for food, but only the vending machines shall await thee!

Will "Bob" or Eris hear thy excuses?  "I never know what to say", thou shall plead, and you will be told, "neither did anyone else, and THEY spewed!".  Then ye shall be tipped over in the prank chair, and go down that horrible slide into the darkness, arriving in Phoenix with strange welts and inexplicable puncture marks, and lawyers and collection agents shall jam writs under your door and Sheriff Joe will pull you over on suspicion of being suspicious, and yea, his flunkies will beat thee black & blue.

There shall be no joy in Mudville, for ye shall always strike out.  There will be no parking.  Traffic will ALWAYS suck.  The minimum wait in the urgent care clinic (which you will become intimately familiar with) shall be measured in geologic epochs.  The radio will only play Taylor Swift.  You will have to wear a tie at your new job, and suspenders covered in "flash", while you serve food to obnoxious & obese demons who never tip.

Your car will overheat, but only on the way HOME from work.  Your shoes will melt on the sidewalk.  Your cereal will START OUT mushy, and then just turn horrible.  The back of the ambulance is full of Glendale cops, and they will teach YOU not to ever again increase their paperwork.  Dogs will bite you.  Rats the size of Newt Gingrich's ass will gnaw on you in your sleep.  Valley fever will be your DEFAULT HEALTH CONDITION.

You have been warned, O ye miserable wretched fucktard assmonkeys.  So just sit there and VIEW, and pretend that EVERYTHING'S OKAY, when you know deep inside it's NOT OKAY, and that sneer on your lips will be wiped off and a sickly smile will be STAPLED TO YOUR FACE, so you can walk around pretending EVERYTHING'S JUST GREAT.  But you'll know.  Oh, yes.

Or Kill Me.

1  If it isn't, it should be.

I was stuck in the San Antonio bus station from the wee hours of the morning until 9 AM today. Too close for comfort.

POSTING LIKE A RINGTAIL SPOTTEDASS APE.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division