News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

Was L Ron Hubbard a Discordian?

Started by Faust, August 09, 2009, 08:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Fuquad

THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

WyrdKitten

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Epimetheus

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Bu🤠ns

Of course he is.

He used to quite literally fuck the souls out of women while impotent.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

L Ron Hubbard was a thelemite. So, maybe?

... Still not somebody I'm keen on hanging out with.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Verbal Mike

Well, he was a huge asshole. So probably.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

The Wizard

Unfortunately, yes. Admittedly, I have to give him kudo's for being a Science Fiction author and successfully starting a religion involving an alien warlord. Of course, I can't stand Discordianism.
Insanity we trust.

Richter

I'd compare him to J. R. "Bob" Dobbs, but only insofar as he started his own religion to screw the gullible and make fabulous amounts of money.  Comparison ends there.

Better "Bob" than Ronnie. 
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Wizard

QuoteBetter "Bob" than Ronnie. 

Yup.
Insanity we trust.

Remington

Is it plugged in?

Bu🤠ns

I dunno, he literally believed he was Satan incarnate...so...???

Faust

Quote from: Havok on August 10, 2009, 10:22:36 PM
No.

well you would say that, 4chan apologist and all
In fact 4chans pissy little fits at scientology are what makes me think maybe he did just create scientology for the money and shits and giggles.
Sleepless nights at the chateau