News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

Ireland's Green Party

Started by Adios, January 23, 2011, 04:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Igor

Five larger ones:
Fianna Fáil
Fine Gael
Labour
Greens
Sinn Féin

Last government was FF and Greens. It's always either been FF or FG in power, with a little help from the smaller parties.
In this election, Labour think they have a chance at getting into power alone. But as far as I can tell, the smart money is on an FG/Labour coalition.
Be what you would seem to be - or, if you'd like it put more simply - never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.

Faust

Quote from: Igor on February 01, 2011, 05:35:57 PM
Five larger ones:
Fianna Fáil
Fine Gael
Labour
Greens
Sinn Féin

Last government was FF and Greens. It's always either been FF or FG in power, with a little help from the smaller parties.
In this election, Labour think they have a chance at getting into power alone. But as far as I can tell, the smart money is on an FG/Labour coalition.
Unfortunately, FG is indistinguishable from FF barring that they are a little more right wing, and that they are led by a fucking moron called Enda Kenny. I'd almost vote for them if he wasn't the leader.
I'd say I'm going to vote independent, just because whoever wins we lose and I don't want them to have strength of party.
Sleepless nights at the chateau