News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

Chaos is metal up your

Started by Irreverend Hugh, KSC, March 11, 2005, 03:49:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

ass and habanero peppers loose in your diarrheatic fluids burning your flesh as they dribble down your legs as you try to run for the toilet but slip on a dead rat, barely able to catch yourself on the coat-hook for just a brief moment before you collapse into the puddly mess.

-just saying

--Irrev. Hugh; Will Tell YOU what Chaos Is.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Ben

I think it would be funny to send that definition to the makers of a dictionary, requesting that it be added to their list of definitions under "chaos".

Mangrove

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCass and habanero peppers loose in your diarrheatic fluids burning your flesh as they dribble down your legs as you try to run for the toilet but slip on a dead rat, barely able to catch yourself on the coat-hook for just a brief moment before you collapse into the puddly mess.

-just saying

send it to a hollywood studio and call it 'final destination 3'?
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

The meringue

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCass and habanero peppers loose in your diarrheatic fluids burning your flesh as they dribble down your legs as you try to run for the toilet but slip on a dead rat, barely able to catch yourself on the coat-hook for just a brief moment before you collapse into the puddly mess.

-just saying

tell you? where's the point in that? people don't like words anymore and they're too scared to act, so in the countrey of the paralysed the tetraplegic man is king. Fuckin' punch the bastards in the nose!

doubtless incident

Quote from: The meringue

-just saying

.........so in the countrey of the paralysed the tetraplegic man is king.
i'm the king. yea!
TIMMYYYYY!!!!!!

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

-just saying

tell you? where's the point in that? people don't like words anymore and they're too scared to act, so in the countrey of the paralysed the tetraplegic man is king. Fuckin' punch the bastards in the nose!

Yeah. I agree, buddy. Unfortunately there's a lot of jail time involved for people who just go around and slug others in the noses. Not saying that that will deter me, but ....just saying....are you ready to pony on up to the bar?

The meringue

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC

-just saying

Yeah. I agree, buddy. Unfortunately there's a lot of jail time involved for people who just go around and slug others in the noses. Not saying that that will deter me, but ....just saying....are you ready to pony on up to the bar?
I'm so up for it I can't even say what it is I'm up for ;-)

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

-just saying

Then you may understand. Since you gonna go around punching people in the noses, you should probably just get a hammer. Why hurt your hand?

The meringue

-just saying

Then you may understand. Since you gonna go around punching people in the noses, you should probably just get a hammer. Why hurt your hand?

Sappers man! what's more terrifying? A guy with a hammer and a room full of bleeding asshats, or the same guy, unarmed, drinking a coffee with a pile of unconscious feebs around him? It's all about the destruction of character so some conscious psychological development can take it's place! by hook or by crook we're gonna tear the heart out of the system, with every child we raise, with every badly set head we break and cast up again.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

-just saying

Sappers man! what's more terrifying? A guy with a hammer and a room full of bleeding asshats, or the same guy, unarmed, drinking a coffee with a pile of unconscious feebs around him? It's all about the destruction of character so some conscious psychological development can take it's place! by hook or by crook we're gonna tear the heart out of the system, with every child we raise, with every badly set head we break and cast up again.

Well.....um, you could always use things like molotovs, especially in the more crowded establishments. (It's fun watching the people run outside crazier than shithouse rats.)