News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

REPORT STUFF HERE

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, May 04, 2015, 11:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

I'd like to report that after a lengthy absence from this board, I returned to find that you people still let Roger run around and talk as much as he wants to. PD has been around for over a decade and this bug still hasn't been fixed. WTF?
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: V3X on May 17, 2015, 05:16:21 AM
I'd like to report that after a lengthy absence from this board, I returned to find that you people still let Roger run around and talk as much as he wants to. PD has been around for over a decade and this bug still hasn't been fixed. WTF?

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I have relatives in Ohio, and I'm pretty sure they're the origin of the stereotypes.

FYI.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."