News:

Testimonial: "Yeah, wasn't expecting it. Near shat myself."

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on December 06, 2012, 02:23:04 PM
He also says it's "essentially" and "fundamentally" true.

However, he's a politician.  Speaking.  This has been scripted and looked over by PR people and marketing types and doesn't actually tell us a single thing about what Obama actually believes.

Actually, if you look, that's the part he says he believes.

And you're right.  It says nothing.  "I agree with both sides."
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bruno

CEO of Tennessee company says he's going to start killing people if Dictator Obama moves one inch further on gun control.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/10/unhinged-tactical-response-ceo-threatens-to-start-killing-people-over-obamas-gun-control/

Quote"Vice President [Joe] Biden is asking the president to bypass Congress and use executive privilege, executive order to ban assault rifles and to impose stricter gun control," Yeager explained in his video message. "Fuck that."

"I'm telling you that if that happens, it's going to spark a civil war, and I'll be glad to fire the first shot. I'm not putting up with it. You shouldn't put up with it. And I need all you patriots to start thinking about what you're going to do, load your damn mags, make sure your rifle's clean, pack a backpack with some food in it and get ready to fight."

The CEO concluded: "I'm not fucking putting up with this. I'm not letting my country be ruled by a dictator. I'm not letting anybody take my guns! If it goes one inch further, I'm going to start killing people."

Formerly something else...

The Good Reverend Roger

This is a man who has lost all his happy thoughts.

He forgot how to GRIN.  He will not be able to explain this to anyone, even himself.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Junkenstein

But it will be interesting to see him try!

Bath salts?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on January 10, 2013, 09:34:31 PM
But it will be interesting to see him try!

Bath salts?

Possible, but not required.

It's just that everyone's having nervous breakdowns, freaking out about the end of all that is Right & Good, while the actual fact is that nothing is wrong, other than our collective nerve breaking.

Cain

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on January 10, 2013, 09:41:53 PM
I'm sure he'll make a smashing corpse.

I'm sure he won't actually shift his fat ass to do a damn thing.

Look at his business.  He's advertising.

Junkenstein

A corpse does wonders for brand awareness.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on January 10, 2013, 09:53:37 PM
A corpse does wonders for brand awareness.

His mouth moves.  His ass doesn't.  End of story.

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 10, 2013, 09:52:06 PM
Quote from: Cain on January 10, 2013, 09:41:53 PM
I'm sure he'll make a smashing corpse.

I'm sure he won't actually shift his fat ass to do a damn thing.

Look at his business.  He's advertising.

Well, yeah.

But the last time this kinda talk got carried away with itself....well, a President did end up getting whacked.  Only takes one looney with too much money getting caught up in his delusions.

And when that loony does strike, he'll get cut down.  Either by the Secret Service, or by his own associates.

Bruno

The Good Reverend Roger

Bruno

Juana

Eric Bolling: Schools 'pushing the liberal agenda' by teaching algebra
QuoteFox News host Eric Bolling on Wednesday accused some schools of "pushing the liberal agenda" for teaching an algebra lesson about the distributive property.

During a segment about "indoctrination in schools," Bolling reminded viewers of a 2009 video of children chanting, "Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Barack Hussein Obama," which outraged conservatives at the time.

"But even worse is the way some textbooks are pushing the liberal agenda," the Fox News host explained, pointing to an algebra worksheet that Scholastic says gives students "nsight into the distributive property as it applies to multiplication."

"Distribute the wealth!" Bolling exclaimed, reading the worksheet. "Distribute the wealth with the lovely rich girl with a big ole bag of money, handing some money out."

Co-host Kimberly Guilfoyle explained that the algebra worksheet had put her on "high alert" for the liberal agenda in her 6-year-old son's curriculum.
:horrormirth:
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

AFK

Yeah, and Calculus and integration is all a ploy to force multi-culturalism!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.