News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

Fetishes

Started by notathing, March 18, 2010, 02:51:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

notathing

Quote from: Rumckle on March 19, 2010, 02:16:53 AM
Quote from: NotPublished on March 19, 2010, 01:27:27 AM
Me and ex made out like mad in the Myer's Elevator once ... he pretty much he threw up against the wall and was slowing caressing me and pretty much raping my face/neck... it was the best thing ever. I was totally off guard to.

Whatever gets you off I guess.

ahaha i missed that  :lulz:

Dr. Paes

Quote from: LMNO on March 18, 2010, 05:37:28 PM
I get sexually aroused by seeing my partner getting off.
2nded. For me, this is key.

Vanilla or standing there in a welding helmet and a wetsuit, while you hang by your arms over a paddling pool full of snapping turtles.
If it works for you, it works for me.

Quote from: Rumckle on March 19, 2010, 02:16:53 AM
Quote from: NotPublished on March 19, 2010, 01:27:27 AM
Me and ex made out like mad in the Myer's Elevator once ... he pretty much he threw up against the wall and was slowing caressing me and pretty much raping my face/neck... it was the best thing ever. I was totally off guard to.

Whatever gets you off I guess.
:lulz:

NotPublished

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: FFS :(

I FIXED IT ... but then I wrote he me threw

.. now its he threw me
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Sidónio Pães on March 19, 2010, 02:18:35 AM

2nded. For me, this is key.

Vanilla or standing there in a welding helmet and a wetsuit, while you hang by your arms over a paddling pool full of snapping turtles.
If it works for you, it works for me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :fap:

also edit to say, PEAS I DEMAND PICS

Dysnomia

Quote from: LMNO on March 18, 2010, 08:29:47 PM
Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on March 18, 2010, 08:07:52 PM
I like wearing lingerie (even when not having sex), am more sub, I like getting my hair pulled, bitten (not too hard, because that just hurts), pushed up against stuff, spanked, sometimes being told what to do (only during sex, and if it's just being a sexy thing.  Otherwise it's a GTFO).  Occasionally I like to be tied up, or feel restrained either by being held down, or something along those lines.  

When the hell did my wife move to California?

I feel as though we've had this conversation before, but can't remember where.   :lol:

Also that wevibe sounds amazing.  Too bad I have no one to use it with...and that it's so expensive...
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Suu

Now that I'm actually sitting AT the privacy of my home computer...

Corsets, real corsets, corsets that can pull 5" off of your damn waist and cause body-altering results when tightlaced. Especially underbust. I can't stop myself from being really horny when I wear mine for extended periods of time, so I need to learn to control that if I ever intend to be serious with tightlacing.

I've never really been into vibrators. It seems like the orgasm comes too quickly and then you just don't want the thing in you anymore because it gets annoying. I can get myself off with dirty thoughts alone, anyway.

Rough and hard is also the way to go, but not S/M. A spank or two is fine, but when the powertools come out I just say no. If you need that many toys while having sex then you're doing it wrong, IMO.

And no butt. Not at all. Don't touch it, and don't try to put ANYTHING in it. I have intestinal issues as is, for Christ's sake, I don't want my IBS to turn into ulcerative colitis.

Leave my delicate colon alone!
\
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Nast

In related news, I have found an animatronic sausage:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/eugene/3050425871/

ARE WE BOTH THINKING THE SAME THING?
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Dysnomia

this reminds me...I need to purchase a new corset soon...
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Lady Grinning Soul on March 18, 2010, 08:47:45 PM
Quote from: LMNO on March 18, 2010, 08:44:35 PM
Quote from: Lady Grinning Soul on March 18, 2010, 08:42:03 PM

• dressing like a skanky catholic school girl

for the most part, these are optional.

Is not optional. Is mandatory.  So are pics of the same.

Quote from: dimo on March 18, 2010, 08:47:14 PM
This thread is making me frustrated.

its about to get worse.

lady grinning soul delivers:

HELLO, NICE LADY.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

notathing

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I think I fetishize certain people, regardless of context.  So, E.O.T.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

PeregrineBF

So, revising after thinking more.
Small breasts, small hips, long hair (not blonde), no S&M. That said, I rather like having my hair pulled, but I don't feel pain in my hair. At all. I think I just like the pressure, especially around my craniotomy scar area & the occipital bone.

Also, the one that might be more of a true fetish: I have a very hard time getting off if my partner hasn't. Wanting her to be happy overrides pretty much everything else. Probably why I don't like the sadism, seeing someone I love hurt is an instant turn-off.

As for corsets, I'm a ren-faire geek, so I really don't know. Damn near every woman I know has one, so it's nothing special.

E.O.T.

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 19, 2010, 03:42:36 AM
Quote from: Lady Grinning Soul on March 18, 2010, 08:47:45 PM
Quote from: LMNO on March 18, 2010, 08:44:35 PM
Quote from: Lady Grinning Soul on March 18, 2010, 08:42:03 PM

• dressing like a skanky catholic school girl

for the most part, these are optional.

Is not optional. Is mandatory.  So are pics of the same.

Quote from: dimo on March 18, 2010, 08:47:14 PM
This thread is making me frustrated.

its about to get worse.

lady grinning soul delivers:

HELLO, NICE LADY.

DYKES

would be fistfighting over that shit here in P-Town
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Dalek

Well, I was watching the sky the other day and thinking of humping the clouds...

Jasper

Oh also BUTTS.

And everything to do with them.