News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

I am whoring the hell out of this mix

Started by The Littlest Ubermensch, June 17, 2008, 11:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Littlest Ubermensch on June 29, 2008, 12:09:21 AM
Quote from: Frederieke Noodle van der Orange on June 28, 2008, 01:28:06 PM
noooo i heard the mix, then he said check out his radio show and i didnt see the link to THAT

"She" please. :mrgreen:

Wait, you are a girl??? All this time and I didn't pick up on that.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

i didnt know this either? especially since you mentioned something about not having a Y chromosome in the other thread, but i might have gotten that upsode down or something.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: triple zero on June 29, 2008, 05:27:11 PM
i didnt know this either? especially since you mentioned something about not having a Y chromosome in the other thread, but i might have gotten that upsode down or something.

uhhh...girls DONT have Y chromosomes 000

Triple Zero

Quote from: Frederieke Noodle van der Orange on June 29, 2008, 06:50:42 PM

uhhh...girls DONT have Y chromosomes 000

hey yeah you're right

i got it confused.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Littlest Ubermensch

You kinda did get that backwards. I do have a Y chromosome. But I am a girl, because I'm transsexual (male body, but I identify as female) So...yeah.
[witticism/philosophical insight/nifty quote to prove my intelligence to the forum]

LISTEN TO MY SHOW THURSDAY 5-7 EST

THEN GO TO MY MYSPACE

BADGE OF HONOR

That's cool, nobody's going to make a big deal of it.  Unless you start abusing the letter J  :lulz:
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Voodoo

the tempo of this mix totally made me nervous.  I felt like I was gonna have a panic attack.

Way cool!

The Littlest Ubermensch

Here's a new one of hipsterlicious electro house with a hint of baltimore club and breaks. Hope you all like it!

Download/Stream @ Zshare

Tracklist:

1. Dynamix II - Pledge Your Allegiance to Electro Funk (a capella)
2. Larry Tee - I Love You (Killer On the Dance Floor Baile Remix)
3. Hostage - Sorry
4. Justice - Stress (B-More Remix)
5. Fukkk Offf - Rave Is King
6. Meterhead - Get Down
7. Acid Jacks - Brainss! II
8. DJ Kue - Don't Get High (Breakdown Remix)
9. Dan Sena - Just Too Hott
10. T.E.D.D. - Lady Riding (Modjo)
11. Walter Meego - Through A Keyhole (Le Castle Vania Remix)
12. Venom & Damage - Love In the Club (Frenzy Mix)
13. The Breakfastaz - Girls, Money, Drink, & Drugs (Instrumental)
14. Body Snatchers - Freaky Ho
15. Daniel Nexter & Nahn Solo - Bounce Is Back (Malente Remix)
16. Karoshi Bros - Love the World (Magik Johnson Vox Remix)
17. Noisia - Groundhog
18. DJ Kue - The Way (DJ Dan Remix)
[witticism/philosophical insight/nifty quote to prove my intelligence to the forum]

LISTEN TO MY SHOW THURSDAY 5-7 EST

THEN GO TO MY MYSPACE