News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

Merry Cursemas!

Started by Cramulus, December 23, 2010, 06:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Damn suu. What did i do to deserve that?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Suu

Nothing, really. I would just blame the MBTA.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Nephew Twiddleton

Mmm green line. Plausible scenario.

Richter

Your curses are as follows:

Twid:  The Beat.  The Rhythm.  The Funk.  These three horrible taskmasters will never leave you.  Like insatiably and mildly abrasive muses youwill both loathe and long for them.  To great heights will they propel you, but there may be screaming involved.  And fluid.  Jsut no fun otherwise.

Cramulus:  Krampus, Cramulus.  Coincidence? I'm onto you.  How dare you hog the fun.  I curse you by letting this little fact slide. 

LMNO:  Hold still a second.  I need to see if the stage is level.

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Phox

Curses. I am without curses.

Random curses as follows:

Coyote: You will lose your shovel for a period of no less than 72 hours.

Cainad: Chester A. Arthur will come back from the dead, and beat you in a muttonchop contest. Not really a curse, just a prophecy.

Richter: You will learn the hard way why paring your nails with a parang is a bad idea.

Twid: Pedal failure. 'Nuff said.

Suu: More vile humidity and funk in Florida. Then, a return to Rhode Island. I think that's harsh enough.

Cramulus: For the next 24 hours: The Parrot sketch. Over. And over.  It is now in your head.

Freeky

:crankey:

I CURSE YOU FUCKERS TO BITE YOUR TONGUE BADLY ENOUGH THAT IT GETS SOMEWHAT SWOLLEN AND A LITTLE SCRATCHED, THE SCRATCH THEN TURNING INTO A CANKER WITHIN A FEW HOURS, AND THERE FORE YOU KEEP BITING IT ON THE MOST PAINFUL PART AGAN AND AGAIN.

THAT'LL TEACH YOU BASTARDS NOT TO CURSE ME.  MISERABLE FUCKS.  :crankey:

Phox

FREEKY! You horrible bastard!  :argh!:

I curse you to feel like you have to burp, but don't actually burp for like... 20 minutes!  :argh!:

EK WAFFLR

I curse the first person to read this to have an irritating itch just out of reach on their backs, which WON'T GO AWAY FOR AT LEAST HALF AN HOUR.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Phox

Quote from: Waffle Iron on December 25, 2011, 01:13:43 PM
I curse the first person to read this to have an irritating itch just out of reach on their backs, which WON'T GO AWAY FOR AT LEAST HALF AN HOUR.
Oh you fucking cockbandit!  :argh!:

I curse you to have Bing Crosby invade your dreams!

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Doktor Zero on December 25, 2011, 01:17:54 PMI curse you to have Bing Crosby invade your dreams!

:fap:

I Curse Phox to suffer through five Soviet action movies from the 70's.Without subtitles.

TGRR: I curse you so that everyone in Tuscon talks in a Manchester dialect for the next 74 hours.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Eater of Clowns

OH HO HO MERRY 3-YEAR-BUMP CURSEMAS

Demolition Squid:  I curse you to be the protagonist of Brother Prickle's "Lovecraft for Squids" story

QGP:  I curse you with a sudden overwhelming flood of the flavor of all of your cookies at once

Waffles:  Next time you lift, your beard will only be able to bench half its regular max

Hoopla:  Every time you enter a room, Blame Canada will play in your head, as well as the heads of whoever is in the room

Roger:  For one day, Tucson will not be a ghost. For one day, Tucson will be very, very real.

LMNO:  Your next show is going to let out in time for attendees to grab an early bird special.

Twid:  You will read your own name as Uncle Diddlertown for one week.

Nigel:  You will swim in the river.

Junkenstein:  All you can think about wanting for your next meal is a sandwich from the back of a truck handed to you in a towel.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Eater of Clowns

Bearman:  The bear to which your name refers is a koala.

NoLeDeMiel:  Today only the curse that is presently on you is lifted. You know which one.

MAESTRO:  Nobody will recognize you without your luchador mask.

Cain:  Your next job application will require a PhD in Doctor Who. You will have to acquire it via Tumblr.

Pix:  Every time you pass a sewer drain, you will think you've spotted a Nessie.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

LMNO

Nephew Twiddleton

EoC- For every night up until the Epiphany or Little Christmas or whatever you feel like calling the 12th day, you will have nightmares that you are eaten by clowns.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."