News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

Keep your stupid questions to your stupid self.

Started by MedeoPlusPlus, August 07, 2003, 12:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJRubberducky

So is Green Day actually believing that its wannabe-subversive message is going to reach people who will listen to it, or are they a construct of the Machine in an attempt to infiltrate the youth who claim to be jaded?
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

Daven

Whatever, but are you going to exploit me now that I've been marked as one of the clowntrodden?
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei

"My god carries a hammer.  Your god died nailed to a cross.  Any questions?"
"He's your god, they're your rules, YOU burn in hell."

DJRubberducky

Is *that* what your funny buttcheek hat is for? :D
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

LMNO

Quote from: DJRubberduckySo is Green Day actually believing that its wannabe-subversive message is going to reach people who will listen to it, or are they a construct of the Machine in an attempt to infiltrate the youth who claim to be jaded?

Why didn't they take a lesson from Rage Against the Machine, anyway?

[edit: Then again, what's wrong with trying to be a political punk?]

[re-edit: am I bad for calling Green Day Punk?]

Daven

Is it so hard to see that it's an icon for "asshat"?
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei

Mangrove

Quote from: LMNO
Quote from: DJRubberduckySo is Green Day actually believing that its wannabe-subversive message is going to reach people who will listen to it, or are they a construct of the Machine in an attempt to infiltrate the youth who claim to be jaded?

Why didn't they take a lesson from Rage Against the Machine, anyway?

[edit: Then again, what's wrong with trying to be a political punk?]

[re-edit: am I bad for calling Green Day Punk?]

which lesson was that?
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Daven

Didn't I state earlier that I hated clowns because of a clowning incident when I was younger?

LMNO

I'm sorry, was it unclear that I was trying to say that Rage ATM's message was diluited by their fame?

Daven

Doesn't that happen to every "messagey" band?  Like what happened to "INsane Clown Possee"?

LMNO

Quote from: DavenDoesn't that happen to every "messagey" band?  Like what happened to "INsane Clown Possee"?

What was ICP's message, "We're ripping off black culture 'cuz we're a bunch of talentless fucktards"?

Daven

I thought it was "we're against everything including the establishment till we get a huge record deal", wasn't it?

LMNO

Quote from: DavenI thought it was "we're against everything including the establishment till we get a huge record deal", wasn't it?

Would you include "talent" when you say "against everything"?

Daven

That kinda follows, donesn't it?

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Anyone know why I have a headache after reading this thread?
:shock:

doubtless incident

you read the whole thing? ow!
TIMMYYYYY!!!!!!