News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

Second Manifesto of the PFLD

Started by Cain, April 14, 2007, 04:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

So, you've read the Principia, you can now see the fnords, you even know the terrible secrets of The Conspiracy.  You realize you have some sort of connection with us, a sort of familiarity of presence, as if we're the kind of people and system you have been working towards all your life.  You even knowledge what we say...as if we took the words out of your very mouth, had the thoughts before you did.

Thats great, but don't tell us about it.

We're not interested in your pointless flattery, your idle thoughts on assorted fringe material, your tedious questioning or pointless slams, your need to engage us.  In fact, unless you can tell us something we don't already know, you may as well not bother contacting us at all.

If you think you have something in common with us, then do something to prove it. 

Adios

We all have shed our skins of Grey, but I didn't shed that skin to don Discordian Grey.

Cain

Thats not what I'm saying.  Read the third paragraph again.

Adios

Don't most h00bs go through that stage to some degree? The silly flattering, and n00bie thought process as the scales fall off?

As far as telling you something you don't already know, well, I feel I'm still learning. I refer to the old adage of remaining silent and being thought a fool as opposed to opening my mouth and removing all doubt.

It still feels like the training wheels are securely bolted on most of the time.

Cain

Probably.  It doesn't mean they should be encouraged though.  If you're a Discordian then great, do something Discordian.  People are defined through actions, not the labels they choose to give themselves.  If you consider yourself a Discordian, then act and think like one instead talking about how great it all is.

Adios

Baptism by fire then.

I've been cautiously stretching my wings a bit. I will not however wear Discordianism as a mask. I just don't see it as an external thing. If I am to be Discordian, it must come from within. It has to be my decision and mine alone. If I allow someone to influence me then I haven't changed one iota, just selected a different leader. I choose to be my own leader. I know my opinion, and I will allow it to morph as I learn more and discover facts previously unknown. In the early MW days it was TGRR, Vincent, AA (doc) and yourself I watched. And listened to. I asked for info and it was given. I researched it. I came to my decision on my own. I am Discordian.

The Littlest Ubermensch

Sounds like someone needs some bananas.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
[witticism/philosophical insight/nifty quote to prove my intelligence to the forum]

LISTEN TO MY SHOW THURSDAY 5-7 EST

THEN GO TO MY MYSPACE

Adios

Adios

I did have a thought. There seems to be an almost total dependence on the internet for communication between all of us. Is there some kind of plan in the event the internet wasn't available?

Cain

Well, I don't know about you, but in the event the entire internet dies, I'm quite likely too busy scavenging through the remains of the country for food, water, weapons and loyal minions to worry about you guys.

Adios

Dr. Cow Ass

Quote from: Cain on April 14, 2007, 04:04:03 PM

We're not interested in your pointless flattery, your idle thoughts on assorted fringe material, your tedious questioning or pointless slams, your need to engage us.  In fact, unless you can tell us something we don't already know, you may as well not bother contacting us at all.

LOL

That's nearly every post in this goddamn forum, hell this forum wouldn't exsist if this was strictly enforced. And the MODs are the worse!

I bring the Spicy.

Cain

I'm not speaking as a mod, jackass.

And besides, what does this have to do with black people?

Thurnez Isa

now HE'S back
fuck
im too tired today for this shit

Dr Cow Ass
you had your chance to explain yourself
now I can understand if you were falsely accused... being called a racist is one of the worst things you could be called in my book
but since you didn't answer we can assume what you are now

now kindly go drown yourself in a fucking ditch
thank you
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Dr. Cow Ass

Quote from: Cain on April 16, 2007, 07:54:46 PM
I'm not speaking as a mod, jackass.

And besides, what does this have to do with black people?

I truly didn't mean to offend you, I enjoy your posts and actually get something out of them.

I meant to offend TGRR.

I apologize for the misunderstanding.
I bring the Spicy.